The Student Room Group

Summer 2016 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by IBD2016
Everyone,

who has applied at MS / JP for IBD and can tell me whether or not you had to sit any tests?

Many thanks!

MS has numerical only

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marko.ko
Is there anyone else who has applied for BNP corporate banking SA and didn't receive tests?

I have received email saying that my application is under review, but I haven't received tests.
I think it might be related to the fact that I have applied last year from the same account (and I have passed these tests before), but I would like to confirm this if it is possible.

Invited to Morgan Stanley numerical to complete under 48 hours
Reply 1583
Is JP Morgan doing no online tests for all departments for summer internships or is it just for IB summer analyst?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1584
Original post by IB2015
Hi,

How long after your Strengths Assessment did Standard Chartered take to send you the Numerical/Logical tests?

Thanks!

hey, im sorry i was talking bout barclays not standard x
Anyone else experience problems with the Citi test? Cannot be 100% sure, but I swear one of the questions asked for a quantity (1-20) and the answers given were no where near the range (1,000-20,000) and in cubic meters? i.e. the answer box did not match the question

Should I email HR?
Is there anyone else who has applied for BNP corporate banking SA and didn't receive tests?

I have received email saying that my application is under review, but I haven't received tests.
I think it might be related to the fact that I have applied last year from the same account (and I have passed these tests before), but I would like to confirm this if it is possible.

Yes!!! Nothing on the job portal as well for a test!
Just received the Morgan Stanley test invite too.
Original post by StoicBanker
Invited to Morgan Stanley numerical to complete under 48 hours

I had a problem with that test, popup was blocked and later I couldn't access it. Hopefully HR will resolve it asap.

Original post by polecon
Yes!!! Nothing on the job portal as well for a test!

I don't have anything there either.

Original post by MaGeehkaal

I did, but it just shows the email I have obtained "your application is under review..."
Original post by Jkizer
Like one day.

The logic test is so ughhh. Really caught me off guard compared to other tests i have done.

Thanks a lot for the insight!
I had a problem with that test, popup was blocked and later I couldn't access it. Hopefully HR will resolve it asap.

So do I...

Yeah same, worked in my favor for Nomura though; ended up having to do the test twice.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Yeah same, worked in my favor for Nomura though; ended up having to do the test twice.

Ahahah me too. Happy to learn that I'm alone to face these ****ty technical problems...
Original post by Len Paki
Ahahah me too. Happy to learn that I'm alone to face these ****ty technical problems...

Likewise.
life without online tests would be a dream
Do MS now screen before inviting you to sit the online tests? From what I understand, it use to be automated in previous years
If it's rejection from CS/UBS post online tests, would it happen straight away? Roughly how long till any news regarding performance in tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile
dont worry boys/girls when i'm JP Morgan Chase Illest CEO the first thing ill reform are these application procedures.
Original post by kiirankapoor
If it's rejection from CS/UBS post online tests, would it happen straight away? Roughly how long till any news regarding performance in tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you've failed the UBS tests, you'll receive an email in the morning at 7am to notify you. If not, you've passed.
Original post by amg_22
Any insights into the Lazard interview?

I have it tomorrow afternoon. I think it'll just be competency based since it's with HR. They'll probably test on technicals in their two ACs and the final round interviews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending