The Student Room Group

Summer 2016 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HeyyImRyan
Was this post-tests? Submitted this morning and I'm assuming there must be tests before interviews...

Congrats though! Good luck with it. :smile:

There were no tests at all. Good luck!
Original post by StoicBanker
Congrats buddy, best of luck. And thanks for the heads up.

No problem, and thanks. Hope to meet some of the guys from this forum in london soon.
Reply 1782
Just submitted the Credit Suisse online verbal reasoning test and my current status says 'Problem with Online Verbal Reasoning Test' and the next line states 'Problem with Online Numerical Reasoning Test'. I haven't taken the numerical reasoning test yet. Does this mean my test will be resetted? Their contact for queries hasn't responded.
Graduate apps for valuations at PwC and EY - have they not opened yet or are they already closed?
Reply 1784
Original post by Passion LF
Got the invitation last week, so I am quite sure on Perella. The next stage will be interviews in person.

Hey how long after submitting your application at Perella did you hear back?
Original post by mcube
Hey how long after submitting your application at Perella did you hear back?

Submitted it on the 5th. So they are very fast this year.
Can you elaborate?
anyone know how to fix this issue?

i applied barclays spring week back in December and got rejected, and now i want to apply for summer 2016 internship . But it won't let me? anyone help me out?

David
Original post by gsbs2
what's the point to applying there...

Can you elaborate?
Reply 1789
Original post by 31541
Can confirm UBS are inviting to telephone int.

Which division did you apply to, may I ask?
Reply 1790
Original post by eloo
Which division did you apply to, may I ask?

Trading
Original post by 31541
Can confirm UBS are inviting to telephone int.

Congrats and good luck
Reply 1792
Original post by 31541
Trading

Congratulations! Applied to the same division. What was your status before the interview invitation? Also, when did you apply/complete your tests?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by athrowaway
Graduate apps for valuations at PwC and EY - have they not opened yet or are they already closed?

Believe they have closed, especially for EY. All their apps opened mid August, and are filled on a rolling basis. Just had a look and its no longer possible to apply for "Valuations and Business Modelling Valuations". Most other positions are open.
Original post by Jbrink12
Believe they have closed, especially for EY. All their apps opened mid August, and are filled on a rolling basis. Just had a look and its no longer possible to apply for "Valuations and Business Modelling Valuations". Most other positions are open.

I checked their website towards the end of August and they hadn't opened apps yet (for anything). All of the big 4 said they would open in September this year. Odd
If anyone has made an account with CEB - once you get the results summary is a high percentile a good or bad thing? i.e. does it mean you're better than X% of candidates or that you're among X% of candidates?
Has anyone had experience with 3i's telephone interview? (Grad)
Original post by kieronspitter
Has anyone had experience with 3i's telephone interview? (Grad)

When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1798
Has anyone here bought assessment day numerical test package or any other package for practice numerical tests? and what was your experience, Is it worth buying?
Original post by marko.ko
That is the reason why I was rejected by BNP as well. I got an email saying that I do not fulfill minimum requirements. (as far as I remember, they didn't mention it as a requirement that you must be penultimate year student).

That's not true, this year more than a fifth of intern class was final year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending