The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Postgraduate applications 2005/2016

Confused that at this point there isn't a thread with this. Applied Mres in energy environment and resilience. Anyone else applying for postgraduate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Sorry meant 2015/2016

Posted from TSR Mobile
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
depending on how my results go I may apply for Mres pharmacology :smile:
Reply 3
Applied for MSc in Management. Did you receive your offer yet?

Original post by Durham_
Confused that at this point there isn't a thread with this. Applied Mres in energy environment and resilience. Anyone else applying for postgraduate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yes finally did come through yesterday !!! You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm coming for an MSc in International Security, anyone else?
As an aside, is anyone else staying at Chantry Court? As an international student, finding private accommodation was too complicated.
Reply 7
As an aside, is anyone else staying in Chantry Court? (I'm an international student so finding private accommodation was very complicated.)
Hi Guys

If anyone else is struggling to find private accommodation take a look at our Water Lane Apartments property, its really quick and simple to book a room in, it can be done in 10 minutes all online!

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/bristol/water-lane-apartments

If you have any questions just let me know! :smile:

Callum B
Coming for an Msc in Sept and looking for housemates, anyone in the same boat?

Laura x
Reply 10
Original post by 4thena__
As an aside, is anyone else staying at Chantry Court? As an international student, finding private accommodation was too complicated.

I am staying at Chantry court. Got my accomodation offer yesterday :smile:

I'm an international student too by the way. Where are you from?
Reply 11
And by the way, MSc Molecular Neuroscience, anyone? Anyone?
Reply 12
Original post by anu217
I am staying at Chantry court. Got my accomodation offer yesterday :smile:

I'm an international student too by the way. Where are you from?

I'm from Toronto! You?
I assume the residences will be mostly international students as people who already like in the UK will presumably have gotten their **** together to get private places.
Reply 13
Original post by 4thena__
I'm from Toronto! You?
I assume the residences will be mostly international students as people who already like in the UK will presumably have gotten their **** together to get private places.

India :P
And yeah. I heard somewhere that Chantry Court is the place with the most international students.
Heya, I graduate from Bristol this year and am coming back in September to do an MPhil in Archaeology & Anthropology.

I've applied for postgrad halls, but being a UK student I doubt I will get a place, so I'm on the look out for potential flatmates who may have a spare room going from next month or are looking now.
Hi everyone!

I have been accepted onto the part-time MSc TESOL course.
I'm also surprised that there isn't another forum for PG students at Bristol University, I was about to make one and I luckily came across this one.

I am looking for a 1-2 bedroomed flat because I will be living with my boyfriend. Finding accommodation is REALLY difficult. I went to view some flats about 3 weeks ago and sadly had to leave with nothing. I was so unfairly treated by estate agents, they just love messing you about. Let's see if it goes well next week when I go AGAIN!
Got mine today! :O

Original post by Durham_
Yes finally did come through yesterday !!! You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending