The Student Room Group

Where can I buy a leather jacket with hood in london?

Anyone know in shops in London which might sell leather jackets with hoods?
Reply 1
High street?
Reply 2
Original post by Tom78
High street?

thanks, i've tried a lot of them but all of them say there not avaliable, I even went westfield, I guess there out of date now.
Reply 3
Speaking of that. I actually bought a real leather jacket for only £63 today. It was on sale down from £175. I really secured muself a bargain. So happy and it looks awesome.
OP I think your best bet is the internet. You can also try Westfield in Sheperd's Bush. There are loads of shops there and they're open until 10. Also Oxford circus, obviously. Maybe even Camden?
Reply 4
Original post by arminb
Speaking of that. I actually bought a real leather jacket for only £63 today. It was on sale down from £175. I really secured muself a bargain. So happy and it looks awesome.
OP I think your best bet is the internet. You can also try Westfield in Sheperd's Bush. There are loads of shops there and they're open until 10. Also Oxford circus, obviously. Maybe even Camden?

I guess I'll have to try, how much do you recommend spending on one with a hood? £60?
Reply 5
Original post by XFD
I guess I'll have to try, how much do you recommend spending on one with a hood? £60?

Yea something like that for faux leather. £100-200 for real leather. There is this brand called Rabbithole London and they have a shop in Camden also online store and they might have hooded leather jackets. Not sure you'll like the design though.
Reply 6
Original post by arminb
Yea something like that for faux leather. £100-200 for real leather. There is this brand called Rabbithole London and they have a shop in Camden also online store and they might have hooded leather jackets. Not sure you'll like the design though.

thanks!
Reply 7
Try online stores such as pull and bear, Asos and river island. I'm sure you'll be able to find one online.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Jpeg.
Try online stores such as pull and bear, Asos and river island. I'm sure you'll be able to find one online.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I know I found some, but I wanna buy direct.
Original post by XFD
Thanks, I know I found some, but I wanna buy direct.

Buy it from zara , they also have a sale on
Reply 10
Original post by haris kiani
Buy it from zara , they also have a sale on

thanks ,i want zara but they ran out
I saw a few in the mens section at forever 21 i think
Original post by XFD
Anyone know in shops in London which might sell leather jackets with hoods?

why london? :colonhash:

anyway go one of the East End's vintage shops :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest