The Student Room Group

What are my chances of being pregnant ?

Basically I had sex on 5th of june and we used condoms..I checked the condom afterwards and it was not broken but I did not check it for any holes. My period cycle has been different for the past four months and the length of each one are in order 22,31,27 days and last one was 21 days.Anyways I took two first response pregnancy tests, one 24 days after my last period and it came out negative and I took the next one next morning after I woke up and it came out negative again.now it's 32 days since my last period and I still haven't got it and I'm freaking out

I'm home now from uni and I have strict religious parents who have no idea I'm sexually active and I'll be in big trouble if they find out and I live in a really small town and I can't risk going to pharmacy to get a pregnancy test and can't do it in health clinic cause the guy knows my dad. So basically my hands are tied till august when i go back to uni..
What are the chances of me being pregnant ? I don't have any pregnancy symptoms like throwing up but I don't know if all women have that. Also were 25 days a good time to get a pregnancy test according to my cycle lengths ? cause I don't know how much I should trust the tests :/
Why not just "Go out to town" for a couple of hours, book a GP appointment on your phone and, when your appointment is due, hop on a bus or go somewhere to get a taxi from (pay via cash) that way there is no paper trail or any way they could know unless they keep you on a short leash?
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd say very unlikely, your period being late is probably due to stress from moving or from this whole situation. I was in a similar situation last year; my boyfriend and I at the time were not the safest, but he always pulled out apart from this one time. I ended up being 3+ weeks late but in the end I eventually put it down to the stress I was under both from personal circumstances and the whole situation I was in. Try not to fret it too much, I'm sure you'll be okay!
Also, like Scienceisgood said, you could go out of town, or visit a friend?
Good luck, PM me if you need anything, always happy to talk or help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest