The Student Room Group

Contract Law Problem Question Help

hi
Reply 1
Could someone have a read through my problem question answer and just tell me the quality of my answer and the grade standard of it.

Thanks
Reply 2
On 2nd. June, three days before he is about to emigrate, A loses his pet Python, Alphonse, and offers a reward of £50 to anyone who supplies information leading to the recovery of the snake. The reward is advertised in the local newspaper. B, who lives some miles from A in the country, finds Alphonse and takes him home. He then learns of the reward and tells his friends in the pub that evening that he has found Alphonse and intends to claim the reward. C, a friend of B, telephones A and tells him that he knows where Alphonse is and claims the £50. As a result of this, A places an advertisement in the following evening’s newspaper revoking his offer of the reward. On 4th. June C tells A that Alphonse is at B’s house. When A arrives there he finds B about to deliver Alphonse to him. Both B and C claim the reward.
Reply 3
A and c communicated so that was the formation of the contract as the offer and acceptance took place?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending