The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm slim with a nice bum but I have a really flat chest, like I'm talking 32A and not-needing-a-bra flat. Think Keira knightly. Even though I'm quite comfortable dressing in tight clothes I would never wear a bikini at this size and I always wear padded bras just to give you an idea :s-smilie: My mum and sister have ample bosoms so looks like I got the short end of the stick and it really bothers me! :frown:

I wanted guys' brutally honest opinions regarding a girl with a flat chest; none of this reassuring 'just be confident' / 'some guys will like flat chests' crap (which I know people say with good intentions but it's just not helpful) unless you genuinely know it to be true.

Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her? Disappointed if you discovered how much of that chest was actually padding? Thoughts pls

Absolutely fine to me and I'm sure lots of other men, some people are just ass men. Obviously you will want to be skinny as well though, I have a fat friend with small boobs which is kind of unfortunate

Also I fail to see how the bolded could be a negative :wink:
Reply 61
I'm slim with a nice bum but I have a really flat chest, like I'm talking 32A and not-needing-a-bra flat. Think Keira knightly. Even though I'm quite comfortable dressing in tight clothes I would never wear a bikini at this size and I always wear padded bras just to give you an idea :s-smilie: My mum and sister have ample bosoms so looks like I got the short end of the stick and it really bothers me! :frown:

I wanted guys' brutally honest opinions regarding a girl with a flat chest; none of this reassuring 'just be confident' / 'some guys will like flat chests' crap (which I know people say with good intentions but it's just not helpful) unless you genuinely know it to be true.

Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her? Disappointed if you discovered how much of that chest was actually padding? Thoughts pls

How is your butt? If you have a good one with a cute face, I wouldn't care of your breasts. I'm a butt man. :tong:
Providing they aren't literally flat and I wouldn't say even Keira Knightley really qualifies then proportionality trumps size from an aesthetic standpoint.
Attachment not found
Reply 64
Looking back all of the girls I've been attracted to have had small-medium sized breasts, there'll be guys that like all sorts of things to be honest
I've really genuinely never lusted after either breasts or butt. In fact large breasts to me are a complete turn-off, and flat-chests are nice.

Wow. You're absolutely abnormal. That goes against anything evolution programmed us to like/look for.
Would it put you off her? Make you less attracted to her?

Yes, and yes.
Original post by Zuki
Nope not really bothered.

Hot faces like Margot Robbie, Ariana Grande, Adriana Lima, Lolo just to name a few...but these girls are celebs, they have professional stylists and make up artists. So for me personally, as long as your face is on point, anything else is just a bonus. I know a really hot girl who just got married. She has a flat chest and a small bum, but I still think she's very attractive. Some guys will find you attractive, others won't, just like every other girl. Don't worry, I'm sure you're fine :wink:

Ohh ok, hmm most people seem to be emphasising face; I think I have a decent face or at least I hope so!! Only thing I'd change is a large ish Asian nose ..

And I'm totally straight but Adriana Lima is just on another level as is Irina Shayk and a younger Monica Bellucci :redface:
I don't really care if a girl is flat chested. Sure boobs are nice, everyone loves boobs, but they're just one part of the body, and that's only taking into consideration the physical side of things too.
Original post by Reue
Most guys won't care, some will. Avoid those.

So you'd date someone that looked like a spanner if they had the right personality? Yeah, looks matter, and if you want a certain caliber of man then there are physical requirements you need to meet yourself. Don't act like you're less shallow than me or anyone else.

Btw OP, yeah the truth is a flat chest isn't that attractive tbh. If you're that insecure about it, no reason why you shouldn't get breast implants.
Original post by InternetGangster
So you'd date someone that looked like a spanner if they had the right personality? Yeah, looks matter, and if you want a certain caliber of man then there are physical requirements you need to meet yourself. Don't act like you're less shallow than me or anyone else.

Btw OP, yeah the truth is a flat chest isn't that attractive tbh. If you're that insecure about it, no reason why you shouldn't get breast implants.

I have been thinking about implants tbh and I am planning on getting them but I don't have the funds atm especially since I'm gonna remain a student for the next few years .

If I did get them I'd want to go to a very reputable place and get them done as good as I could and in such places the procedure can cost up to £6/7000 :redface:
I don't care i do not see women in a sexual way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If she has a hot face idgaf about her boobs/ass
Not fussed.
Reply 74
There is a lid for every pot :smile: Flat chested or not there will be guys who are crazy about you it doesn't matter what the majority of guys think you don't need hoards of men throwing themselves at you as you can only date one at a time anyway :smile:
Really? Wouldn't you be less attracted to her when being intimate for example? I'm not questioning your opinion, just curious :redface:

Can you give some examples of hot/pretty faces pls? :smile:

boobs size are secondary, I wont mind the size if the lower half compensates for that. A nice bum with some dangerous curves around the femoral angle would make me go crazy any day any time. That to me is more feminine than boob size.

Anybody can have boobs only a hot biological female can have that curve. Surgeons are yet to catch up on that and I hope they fail every time they try to recreate that natures wonder.

Not trying to patronise you but you shouldnt worry about your boobs size. Those with body dysmorphias try to remedy that through surgical interventions with unpleasant memories. Be proud of your self.
Reply 76
Original post by InternetGangster

A lack of boob doesn't make someone 'look like a spanner'.

I've no need to act like I'm less shallow than you, you've already made it plainly obvious.
Reply 77
I have been thinking about implants tbh and I am planning on getting them but I don't have the funds atm especially since I'm gonna remain a student for the next few years .

If I did get them I'd want to go to a very reputable place and get them done as good as I could and in such places the procedure can cost up to £6/7000 :redface:

Don't do that.

Slim with a nice bum compensates dw

If you want my brutal honesty, this is basically like a dude asking questions about his dick size. The answer is generally the same, too - it's just one factor of many things that make someone attractive to the opposite sex. If a flat girl had the perfect personality and we're sexually compatible, then the boobs are a non-issue. As for the padding, I'd probably feel lied to, to be honest, but I'm mature enough to know that there are sound personal reasons for them doing it.

It's easier said than done, but you should stop comparing your chest with everyone else's and just own it.

Latest

Trending

Trending