The Student Room Group

gcses

I have really terrible gcses such as 2d's 2 e's, 1 g, however i have a C in English and I'm retaking maths next year, i got a B in PE and i got a distinction in Business which is worth 2 gcse's, will my other grades get in the way when i apply to uni? Btw, im currently studying btec sport extended diploma which is equivalent to 3 a levels and im studying btec subsidiary business
Original post by therbguy
I have really terrible gcses such as 2d's 2 e's, 1 g, however i have a C in English and I'm retaking maths next year, i got a B in PE and i got a distinction in Business which is worth 2 gcse's, will my other grades get in the way when i apply to uni? Btw, im currently studying btec sport extended diploma which is equivalent to 3 a levels and im studying btec subsidiary business

Most Unis want 5 GCSEs so ideally you need at least another 1, maybe do maths again
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Most Unis want 5 GCSEs so ideally you need at least another 1, maybe do maths again

Yeah, im going to resit GCSE maths next year, going to try really hard because I need it.
Original post by therbguy
Yeah, im going to resit GCSE maths next year, going to try really hard because I need it.

Good luck. Make sure to email some Unis to check they accept level 2 btecs but otherwise can't see any problems.
But, why is this on "News and Current Affairs"? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest