The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah you should do it. It'd have to be some sort of personal best right?
Reply 2
Crap... meant to put this in Chat, not games. That's what no sleep gets me.

No, personal best was several years ago, going from Monday morning to Thursday night without sleeping.
What, is that even possible? you must have been on some kind of drug or something?
Reply 4
Coffee and Dr. Pepper. It was mostly not slowing down long enough to get tired. Then I just kinda hit a wall and passed out.
:p: sounds like fun
Reply 6
Who voted no?! I'll put your eye out!

hehe :p:
Reply 7
Try for longer.
Reply 8
Why was this in Games and Competitions? :s:
its in games because he lacks sleep and is seeing things...

Go to sleep man, unless you're trying to set a personal record or something :p:
Reply 10
was* :p:

What a scary game. Hallucinating is scary. :eek:
Reply 11
Go for it :yy:

All you can do is die.. Nothing major.. :p:
Reply 12
coffee, red bull and pro plus are your friends

go for it!
Reply 13
LPK

I_Surf_Hawaii
Crap... meant to put this in Chat, not games. That's what no sleep gets me.

No, personal best was several years ago, going from Monday morning to Thursday night without sleeping.

Well guys, I slept four about six hours this morning, but that's only six hours since Friday morning, and I'll be up all day, possibly all night, doing school crap. Fun fun.

edit: four about six... :rofl: Yay insomnia!
Reply 14
You failed... :hmmm:
Reply 15
Meh...

I'm still pretty unstable at this point...
I've done a double allnighter before. By about 4-5 am on the second night, I was hallucinating - I kept 'seeing' one of my housemates stand behind my shoulder and then move forwards along the side of my desk; I'd turn my head sharply and she'd disappear. I also kept seeing another of my housemates sitting on my giant beanbag, to the other side of me. Luckily, once the sun came up and I began working with more urgency, the hallucinations stopped and I could work better, though throughout the rest of the morning until the 12 o'clock deadline, I kept thinking it was about dinnertime, when in fact I hadn't even had lunch yet.
Reply 17
Oh please God, no. You spam chat enough as it is.
Reply 18
Just because you said that, I'm going for it. :p:

edit: whatever "it" is. I can't remember.
Reply 19
That's probably because you're a yank. :wink:

Latest