The Student Room Group

Asian girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
And sold to the nervous gentlemen, please give me £10 as soon as possible sir :colondollar:

Ok will do :smile:..... 70 years from now :tongue:
Yay
Nice dealing with you
Original post by TheYearNiner
i want south Asian but none of them like me because of their religion so i cant date them so what do i do

What race are you?
im black so mabye that is why they hate it because they look down upon blacks is that true :s-smilie:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok will do :smile:..... 70 years from now :tongue:
Yay
Nice dealing with you

Thank you, I consider myself a wise woman who as acquired some wonderful bargaining skills over time. Isn't that right @drowzee ? :colondollar:

Thank you for buying her, for a moment I thought nobody would :redface: that was a frightful moment.
i want south Asian but none of them like me because of their religion so i cant date them so what do i do

So am I right in thinking that you are talking about Pakistani and their Muslim faith in particular? in that case I give you the advice to convert to Islam and don't have sex before marriage. Otherwise try your luck with Indians.
ok i will try my luck with indians
Thank you, I consider myself a wise woman who as acquired some wonderful bargaining skills over time. Isn't that right @drowzee ? :colondollar:

Thank you for buying her, for a moment I thought nobody would :redface: that was a frightful moment.

No problem
im black so mabye that is why they hate it because they look down upon blacks is that true :s-smilie:

Not going to lie but yes our older generation is very racist towards black people. I really hate that. However, our current generation mostly isn't. In fact, I know a girl who married a black man but he converted lol. I feel so ashamed that older generation of South Asians are racist towards Black people. I don't like that.
Yay for asian women
Original post by Lucasium
Yay for asian women

Yaaaaaay hip hip hooray,hipp hippp hoorayyyy

Spoiler

if all fails ill just try white then if that fails gotta do black innit

Spoiler

jst get a bag of rice.
all them asian chicks gunna be chillin in your yard fam

As you will, but if you want to live in a long relationship it must be said that Indian girls are known that they age very quickly.
Yaaaaaay hip hip hooray,hipp hippp hoorayyyy

Spoiler

Why do so many people on TSR seem to love you?

I know this black guy who is engaged to an indian girl
We have chances :smile:
if all fails ill just try white then if that fails gotta do black innit

Spoiler

Just like me
Are you my long lost brother :tongue:
Original post by Lucasium
Why do so many people on TSR seem to love you?

They do :K: ? "Why?" well that stung slightly...:K: rather an abrupt way to ask a question...
They do :K: ? "Why?" well that stung slightly...:K: rather an abrupt way to ask a question...

Sorry
could be bro
could be
you are wrong because Asians and blacks age slowly especially the Japanese and Chinese crazy innit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending