The Student Room Group

LEVEL 3 business btec extended diploma can it be completed in a year

I'm going on to studying the level 3 extended diploma in business can it be finished in a year as It be first year of college/sixth form and am already a year behind

Also I have a lot of free time on my hands now is there any work I can start or do I have to wait till college issues me coursework
No you would need two years... How do you expect to learn 8 extra modules without the actual teaching? Don't worry about being a year behind it won't matter most people take gap years anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
You must not rush it and it is not possible.. 1 year you do 8 units and 9 units for the second year..i wouldnt worry about a year behind.. i did the same thing.. took a gap year..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldnt try and fit it into a year as this might not mean you get good marks for the units but also it would be a lot of work to be completed. I have just gone to uni and half of my flat mates had taken a gap year so I wouldnt worry about that
Reply 4
18 units in one year would be so hard and im not sure they would even let you attempt it, also as someone else said they wouldnt have enough time to deliver all the content to you, i averaged 10,000 words per unit on my BTEC and i know i would never have been able to do it in half the time, especially with a reduced amount of lessons, good luck with whatever you do though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending