The Student Room Group

Results day prediction

This has been going through my head all summer; with 12 days to go I want to see where I stand and what my chances are with the help of TSR.

Background:
Firm : KCL
Insurance : QMUL
Predicted (by the school): A*AABa (A* Maths)
Predicted (by myself after sitting all the exams): A*A[B/C]Ca (A Maths: God dammit that C3 exam caught me off-guard :unimpressed:)
Course: BSc Mathematics

My offer from KCL is AAAa
The B/C subject is Spanish, the AS Level subject (a) is Further Maths.
I think I'll get A*ACa (C for Spanish; worst case scenario... I hope:colonhash:)

My Maths might be an A*, it all depends on the grade boundaries.

I am sure (90%) that I have not directly made the offer due to my Spanish grade (really hard exam lmao), do you think I have much of a chance of getting in anyway?
Side-note: If I don't, I plan to retake; regardless of if QMUL take me or not..
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by edothero
This has been going through my head all summer; with 12 days to go I want to see where I stand and what my chances are with the help of TSR.

Background:
Firm : KCL
Insurance : QMUL
Predicted (by the school): A*AABa (A* Maths)
Predicted (by myself after sitting all the exams): A*A[B/C]Ca (A Maths: God dammit that C3 exam caught me off-guard :unimpressed:)
Course: BSc Mathematics

My offer from KCL is AAAa
The B/C subject is Spanish, the AS Level subject (a) is Further Maths.
I think I'll get A*ACa (C for Spanish; worst case scenario... I hope:colonhash:)

My Maths might be an A*, it all depends on the grade boundaries.

I am sure (90%) that I have not directly made the offer due to my Spanish grade (really hard exam lmao), do you think I have much of a chance of getting in anyway?
Side-note: If I don't, I plan to retake; regardless of if QMUL take me or not..

Read posts one and two:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3387419

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending