The Student Room Group

When are the GCSES results coming out for year 10? Results day date please! HELP!

I mean for the last year's 10s! As in who did a fewer GCSEs and core science! And who are now going to be the official new year 11!

Please help me my school hasn't written on the website when it is for us lot
Reply 1
Original post by Pinkpearl14
I mean for the last year's 10s! As in who did a fewer GCSEs and core science! And who are now going to be the official new year 11!

25th December

They come out on the same date as every other GCSE results but it's your schools choice whether they allow you to go in and collect them or if you have to wait until you go back to school to get them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

20th August is Results Day, but Sacred has a point as well--your school may want you to get the results when u go back to school
Most likely 20th August.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Mine are technically coming out the same day as the year 11's results but my school's year 10 have to wait until we go back to school- gutted😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Ffi11
Mine are technically coming out the same day as the year 11's results but my school's year 10 have to wait until we go back to school- gutted😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

Email and/or phone your exam's officer on the day and ask for your result. There is no reason why they are not allowed to give it to you on the day.
Reply 7
Original post by jamestg
Email and/or phone your exam's officer on the day and ask for your result. There is no reason why they are not allowed to give it to you on the day.

Thank you, I will definitely do that!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Ffi11
Thank you, I will definitely do that!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!
Reply 9
Original post by jamestg
Good luck!

Thank you, and you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

On Results Day, Thursday 20th August, two weeks from now. Unless your school tells you different. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending