The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Worried about clearing? We're here to help so ask us anything!

Confused by your options? Worried about your results?

We're here to answer any questions you might have on clearing so ask away. You can also take a look at our clearing page here.

The BCU Team :smile:
Hi all :smile:

Do you have any last minute questions about Clearing? We're holding a dedicated live Twitter chat tomorrow from 4-5pm where our advisors will be on hand to answer any questions. The lovely Shona from the Course Enquiries Team will be part of the chat so if you have any questions in relation to your course/points - she's the person to ask (trust us, her knowledge on courses here at BCU is amazing!)

We'll also be posting all things Clearing in here on the lead up to results day (2 more sleeps!) from student case studies (who better to hear from than the students who have been there and got the Clearing t-shirt) to handy tips :h:

Don't be afraid to get in touch. Let us help you :smile:

Sunny

(BCU Team)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
"When I found out I'd not got into my first choice, I was heartbroken. I'd had my heart set on living in Birmingham, while my second choice was in London."

Use Clearing to explore your options, which is exactly what student Rhiannon did...

[video]https://youtu.be/t55QsYiU33I[/video]
,*
(edited 8 years ago)
A Clearing offer...on Twitter? Shut up! No seriously, see how we could tweet you a #BCUclearing offer on Results Day. If you're not on Twitter, don't forget to give us a call on 0121 331 6777 from 7am on Thursday. Good luck!
Original post by sahmed2015
Your clearing line opens at 7am but Ucas track will be updated after 8am?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Sahmed2015,

That's right. Although UCAS Track is updated around 8am tomorrow, our Clearing hotline will open at 7am. This is because some students may be advised by their teachers to start looking (depending on how they have done) and some already know they want to change their course. So we open our hotline earlier :smile:

Sunny (BCU Team)
If you're getting your A-Level results tomorrow- good luck!! Make sure you get a good nights sleep and if you are feeling a little worried, don't panic. There's still time to prepare before tomorrow: why not take a look at courses in Clearing and make a note of the magic number (ours is 0121 331 6777). We'll be here from 7am, armed with coffee and biscuits ready to take your calls... or tweet you an offer! Remember, keep calm and consider your options. You'll be fine! :smile:

We have some more handy Clearing tips here. Don't worry, we've got your back!

Now, get some sleep and see you tomorrow! :biggrin:

BCU Team
A #Clearing offer...on Twitter? Shut up! No seriously, see how we could tweet you a #BCUclearing offer on #resultsday http://ow.ly/QO5Ez
Still looking for a university place? We still have some courses in Clearing. Call us on 0121 331 677 or Tweet/Facebook us!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending