The Student Room Group

Procrastination Help + How to get all A and A*?

title says it all
Hiya well be prepared for starters!its hard u no to sit in one place and revise cos u can get easily distracted!wat method do u find preferable of revising and wat do u study? I'm doin triple science and right now I am doin mindmaps in advance so I can just be a bit chilled wen it comes to the exams!it depends wat subject ur doin but I find doin work now is better so ur in advance prepared.but between now and December is thebest time to sstart revisn coa if u don't get a m I've on between those times ur doomed.ask me wat help u need revision on I'll see if I do those subjects rtoo!
I got almost all A's and A*'s so I can help.
1)Research effective methods of revision
2)Make a plan that would work for yourself
3)Turn your phone off and revise whatever you goal is that day

Tip: Try to revise a short period of time everyday and don't revise 2 hours before sleeping as you need winding down time and good sleep. Remember, quality of revision counts not quantity. I only revised 2 hours each day from February (not including after school revision) and then I used my phone after the 2 hours. It's not hard.

You put your mind to it, try hard, revise, and you will do it. I wont tell you what my methods were, you can take a different route that works for you and arrive at the same place.

Just try your best. Don't be a perfectionist as that leads to mental disorders and unhappiness. There's more to life than your grades.

Quick Reply

Latest