The Student Room Group

Advice on my UCAS application please?

Hi,
I'm an international senior following the American system at my school applying to UK universities this fall.
I need you to help me see wether my 5 UCAS choices are logical or not...
I am interested in Business/Finance.
Brief Overview:
*1980 SAT I (750 Math 640 Writing 590 Reading) (I plan to retake it this October. I expect a 2100+)
*5 on AP Macroeconomics and 4 on AP Chemistry. Next year I am going to take AP Stats AP Microeconomics AP Calculus AB and AP Psychology.
*I am taking the SAT II in Math, Biology, and French in 3 months.
*Took Business and Economics for 3 years (this year is my 4th) and excelled in them at my school.
*My official class rank is 2/44 Sophomore Year and 2/43 Junior Year
*My yearly averages were 94% (A) and 93% (A) respectively.
*Completed 2 summer programs: Oxford Royal Enterprise & Corporate Valuation at Columbia University.
*Was senior at outreach department last year, and senior in academic department this year.
*Ranked 3/42 in my 3-month long Model United Nations committee.

Before you read my list, keep in mind that I absolutely want to Major in Business but not necessarily Finance. Management or a normal Business Administration degree COULD be sufficient; however, Finance is my priority.

THE 4 UNIVERSITIES I AM 100% APPLYING TO:

*London School of Economics (Far Reach... Not getting my hopes up.)
*University of Warwick (Match-Reach)
*Bath University (Match-Reach)
*City University (CASS) (Safety-Match)

WHICH OF THESE SHOULD BE MY 5TH?
I want one that I can somewhat guarantee acceptance to:

*King's
*Bristol
*Help??

Questions:
Help chose suitable courses to each university. Tell me which courses are competitive and which ones are not. Which courses are better than which courses? Tell me if I can get into Warwick. Also, advise me on a safety university. Finally, please give me any advice or input that you think may help me. What do you think of my chances in the above universities?
Moved to a more relevant forum for you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending