The Student Room Group

pharmacology interview..but personal statement about pharmcy

hey everyone...i have applied for pharmacy but applied to pharmacology as a back up incase pharmacy didnt work out. now my personal statement os obv about pharmacy, but i have a UCL interview next week for pharmacology. I was wondering if anyone knew what kinda questions they could ask me seeing as they know pharmacology isn't my first choice...any help would be great! ;grin;

Thanks.
Reply 1
You're gonna have to think about the similarities between pharmacy and pharmacology so you can explain why you applied to both.

I don't know if they'll be as blunt as this but they may ask: If you had to choose between the two, which would you go for and why? So have something prepared. :s-smilie:

Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Hi, sorry don't have much advice but when is your interview at UCL? I got one next week too... on wednesday... fairly scared.. first interview:s-smilie:
Reply 3
mine is on wednesday aswel! does anyone have any idea about what kind of pharmacology Qs they may ask? obv the usual why UCL...that kinda thing..but anything academic?:confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending