The Student Room Group

KCL pharmacy interview 2024

Has anyone done an interview for pharmacy at Kcl and do you know what kind of questions will they ask.Also will there be any questions based on chem or bio.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Bc23
Has anyone done an interview for pharmacy at Kcl and do you know what kind of questions will they ask.Also will there be any questions based on chem or bio.

I have mine next week! I am scared they might pull some hard bio/chem questions and i don't do bio
I’ve got mine this week, not sure the type of qs
Reply 3
i have mine in literally 30 mins AHH!!
Reply 4
Original post by rue444
i have mine in literally 30 mins AHH!!

Hope it went well.did they ask you anything about your personal statement and how hard do you think the interview was.I have mine in a few minutes and im stressing.
Reply 5
Original post by Bc23
Hope it went well.did they ask you anything about your personal statement and how hard do you think the interview was.I have mine in a few minutes and im stressing.

i thought i wrote "1 hr 30mins" lmao, but my interview is in 15 mins and I'm also stressing.
Reply 6
Original post by rue444
i thought i wrote "1 hr 30mins" lmao, but my interview is in 15 mins and I'm also stressing.

Mine went alright how did you find it?
Reply 7
i have my interview in an hour i did med abd pharamcy is my 5th do I need to acc do any extra prep
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Bc23

could've been better but honestly i'm not too bothered since I never really wanted to do pharmacy in the first place
Reply 9
Original post by rue444
could've been better but honestly i'm not too bothered since I never really wanted to do pharmacy in the first place

I'm sure you did finee, would you say the interview was hard, and was there any chem questions ?
Reply 10
Original post by Bc23

i have mine tomm. I am stressed. I don't know how to prepare
Original post by AK____

Same but apparently it’s easy
Reply 12
Original post by Bateeliccer
Same but apparently it’s easy

i really hope its like that
Reply 13
Its really easy, im a med student who didnt do any prep, altho i have worked at a pharmcy for like a year so take it w a grain of salt, but if you go onto the kcl website and follow what it says itll ask in interview yu will be fine
Reply 14
Original post by ellflora
I'm sure you did finee, would you say the interview was hard, and was there any chem questions ?

only numeracy and no I wouldn't say it was hard, but I definitely should've prepared more, I left it till the last minute
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by rue444

nope, only numeracy

Was the scenario question hard?
Reply 16
Original post by Bateeliccer
Was the scenario question hard?

no it was common knowledge honestly
Reply 17
Original post by AK____

They literally ask u the basic questions you would expect to find in the interview theres nothing surprising that came up.i only prepared for 2 hours and i think i did good
Reply 18
The maths was genuinely year 7 maths
Original post by pranavarv
The maths was genuinely year 7 maths

How long was the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending