The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When someone asked me id be awkward and when I said it they wouldn’t understand what I even said and I’d have to clear my throat😂 but I said it anyway or they’d assume I’m Indian or Phillip which I’m not lol, best to clear confusion. Even worse my fam makes fun of me lookin Mangolian I’m like🙂 but really be spontaneous like we are humans after all. If they be weird out then you be weird out by their reaction if so😘
Yes Aryans and arains are from mesopotamia and old syria in biblical records arain are descendants from Aram/Aran/Arain bin shem bin Noah as and Araim was the founder of areha city after that our forefathers migrate from mesopotamia to iran Europe Afghanistan and sindh so Arain and arya both are same blood and dna...
Original post by Yasir Arrain
Yes Aryans and arains are from mesopotamia and old syria in biblical records arain are descendants from Aram/Aran/Arain bin shem bin Noah as and Araim was the founder of areha city after that our forefathers migrate from mesopotamia to iran Europe Afghanistan and sindh so Arain and arya both are same blood and dna...

Please don't necropost something three years old :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending