The Student Room Group

Do guys get intimidated by attractive girls?

Also if they're quite confident in themselves, do they get scared to message them first etc?:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'm a gay guy and I once saw a hot guy at the gym and I got scared and ran away...
Reply 2
Not unless they're super aloof..
Noo. I just won't approach them. Not like I approach girls anyway lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Only if they have serious self-esteem issues.

A normal, confident guy sees the hottest girl in the room and thinks "boy, she would be lucky to sleep with me".
Reply 5
No I am never intimidated by beautiful girl.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a gay guy and I once saw a hot guy at the gym and I got scared and ran away...

same
Reply 7
No. Just go upto her and say "Hey, what's poppin?"
:wink:
Reply 8
Original post by ---_---

LOL. The popcorn is what's "poppin" :lolwut:
Reply 9
Original post by Vanny17
LOL. The popcorn is what's "poppin" :lolwut:

Shushhhhhh
Original post by ---_---

I don't get it....
Original post by tumbleeboo
Also if they're quite confident in themselves, do they get scared to message them first etc?:biggrin:

How can a girl be intimidating?

Yeah, these guys are full of it, see it all the time. Easily countered by the girl being smiley and friendly though.
Reply 13
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
How can a girl be intimidating?

Maybe by being really pretty?

How is that intimidating though?

???
Reply 16

Hmmmm, maybe intimidated wasn't the right word. Maybe slightly nervous to talk to makes more sense?
When I am by myself no. When I am with other people yes. Though I have never actually seen or talked to a girl I would consider an 8-9-10.

Yes some guys will find this intimidating, but the majority of males will like someone confident, pretty and straight up. It just depends on who you have your eye on.

Because you think "even if I just go to say hi to this girl she's going to give me that 'look what's talking to me' look and my fragile self esteem will be shattered. She's soooo pretty she must get approached all the time, why would she give me the time of day?".

This is sometimes referred to as "putting the pussy on a pedestal" and you see it all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending