The Student Room Group

I go to an all-girls catholic boarding school. Ask away!

Yep title says all.
I should probably say I am not catholic, I am actually an atheist.
People tend to interested in girls from catholic boarding girls schools so I am happy to answer all questions x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flozzie543
Yep title says all.
People tend to interested in girls from catholic boarding girls schools so I am happy to answer all questions x

Did your parents force you to go to an all girls catholic school?
Reply 2
Were there any male to female transexual students?
Reply 3
Original post by parrot16
Did your parents force you to go to an all girls catholic school?

"Force" is definitely a strong word... When we looked around it looked really nice and I chose to board because I wanted to be more independent but I didn't like all the religious jargon they forced down your throat all the time. I mainly went there because of all the exam success it had but I would definitely prefer a school that was mixed and not so religious but again, getting good grades was my top priority. I was definitely "encouraged" to go there and I'm pretty sure I would have went anyway even if I did really feel against going.
Reply 4
Original post by Maker
Were there any male to female transexual students?

There are (as far as I know) no transsexuals at my school, I know a couple girls who are gay, but most of us are really supportive and don't care. (the ones who aren't are the religious nuts who don't really have any friends)
If a transgender did come to our school, the school would probably give it loads of crap about the changing rooms etc.
However I like to think that my friends and I would be very open and supportive of it.
Do they try to encourage you towards religion if they find out you're atheist?

Do the gay girls have to have 'chats' with religious officials?

How did your parents feel about you wanting to board?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep title says all.

Do girls there have hot and moist lesbian sex?
There are (as far as I know) no transsexuals at my school, I know a couple girls who are gay, but most of us are really supportive and don't care. (the ones who aren't are the religious nuts who don't really have any friends)
If a transgender did come to our school, the school would probably give it loads of crap about the changing rooms etc.
However I like to think that my friends and I would be very open and supportive of it.

The first step in being supportive is not calling them "it".
"Force" is definitely a strong word... When we looked around it looked really nice and I chose to board because I wanted to be more independent but I didn't like all the religious jargon they forced down your throat all the time. I mainly went there because of all the exam success it had but I would definitely prefer a school that was mixed and not so religious but again, getting good grades was my top priority. I was definitely "encouraged" to go there and I'm pretty sure I would have went anyway even if I did really feel against going.

ok.
does Matron check you regularly ?

:holmes:
Reply 10
Can nuns fly?
Reply 11
Original post by AzimH
Can nuns fly?

I was just thinking this.

also. don't you get bored?
Reply 12
Original post by Life48

Great minds think alike :biggrin:
Original post by Moonstruck16
Do they try to encourage you towards religion if they find out you're atheist?

Do the gay girls have to have 'chats' with religious officials?

How did your parents feel about you wanting to board?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1) Yes! I was forced to have a chat with a religious girl about my thoughts on religion. I ruined her xD

2) They used to, but the parents complained about the homophobia and it's stopped. Besides, there are very few gay girls in my school, or they haven't come out yet.

3) They were fine with it! They were happy I wanted to be independent. I still go home at weekends, though. Its not I board all term :smile:
Original post by ManifoldManifest
The first step in being supportive is not calling them "it".

I meant "It" as the issue of the transgender, not the transgender him/herself. I would never address someone as "it" :smile: Sorry for any offence caused
Original post by AzimH
Can nuns fly?

Yes. It's their preferred method of transport.
Original post by Life48

It does sometimes get boring but no more than the usual school. Girls sneak in vodka and stuff sometimes xD
Is it true what they say about catholic school girls? :wink:
Original post by thisistheend
Do girls there have hot and moist lesbian sex?

There had to be one.
There had to be one.

Did you witness it or hear about it, though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending