The Student Room Group

Fake bus fine.

I got some sort of small slip through my post today saying that I got a bus fine but I go to college with my Dad every morning and I don't catch the bus, it had my name and my address on it. I don't know how or who could've done that. It's irritating because now I apparently need to pay for something I didn't do? I have no idea how this could've happened, I didn't know people hate me that much, which unfortunate soul would bear this kind of pain upon me. What can I do?because I am certainly not paying for something someone else has done!
Should be able to appeal it
Ask the police maybe?
Reply 3
Original post by tanvirahmed15
I got some sort of small slip through my post today saying that I got a bus fine but I go to college with my Dad every morning and I don't catch the bus, it had my name and my address on it. I don't know how or who could've done that. It's irritating because now I apparently need to pay for something I didn't do? I have no idea how this could've happened, I didn't know people hate me that much, which unfortunate soul would bear this kind of pain upon me. What can I do?because I am certainly not paying for something someone else has done!

Who is the letter from? What does it actually say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending