The Student Room Group

EPQ help?

Hi there,
Last week I signed up to do an EPQ and the subject I have chosen is History. I was thinking of basing it on the Tudor period but I don't know what to write about?

Please help me!

Thanks,
Maskedobject
I love history but dont know much about the Tudors. However, you could maybe look at each of the Tudor monarchs, compare their policies, attitudes etc and then assess who you think was the most effective leader.
I hope this is some help to you. Good luck x
Reply 2
Original post by whofromwhoville
I love history but dont know much about the Tudors. However, you could maybe look at each of the Tudor monarchs, compare their policies, attitudes etc and then assess who you think was the most effective leader.
I hope this is some help to you. Good luck x

Thank you so much! Sounds like a great idea and I will definitely consider this!

Thanks again😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
it could be cool to look at tudor propaganda (it was one of the ideas i had for my epq) and how much they used propaganda during their reigns
Reply 4
Original post by citydeer
it could be cool to look at tudor propaganda (it was one of the ideas i had for my epq) and how much they used propaganda during their reigns

Thank you for the suggestion! Was it easy to research? Was there a lot of resources available?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by maskedobject
Thank you for the suggestion! Was it easy to research? Was there a lot of resources available?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i didnt actually do it for my epq (i did female rulers throughout history, though one of these was Elizabeth) so im not too sure sorry! but things like paintings and public ceremonies (there are sources on them out there somewhere but i cant remember where sorry)
but if you are doing any topic on tudors i would suggest david starkeys documentary series and the books that accompany them - they are great and you should be able to find sources on many things!
Reply 6
Original post by citydeer
i didnt actually do it for my epq (i did female rulers throughout history, though one of these was Elizabeth) so im not too sure sorry! but things like paintings and public ceremonies (there are sources on them out there somewhere but i cant remember where sorry)
but if you are doing any topic on tudors i would suggest david starkeys documentary series and the books that accompany them - they are great and you should be able to find sources on many things!

Thank you for the advice😊 I will look into it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest