The Student Room Group

Uni requirements

Hi. I'm new to this forum so sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I came to London a year ago and was interested in starting uni after getting my A-level in Spain (bachillerato). However I thought no University would admit my A-level since most courses do ask for a mark in maths I didn't get.
Here's the entry requirements for the course I want to study and honestly, besides the IELTS, I have no idea what does the rest mean.

GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or above (or equivalent i.e Key Skills Level 3 etc) and

At least 220 points from two or more A levels, including a minimum grade C in Biology; or

BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science with MMM.

Original post by khawlakh
Hi. I'm new to this forum so sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I came to London a year ago and was interested in starting uni after getting my A-level in Spain (bachillerato). However I thought no University would admit my A-level since most courses do ask for a mark in maths I didn't get.
Here's the entry requirements for the course I want to study and honestly, besides the IELTS, I have no idea what does the rest mean.

GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or above (or equivalent i.e Key Skills Level 3 etc) and

At least 220 points from two or more A levels, including a minimum grade C in Biology; or

BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science with MMM.

those are the requirements for UK students. If they don't have the marks displayed on their website for the Bachillerato you need to email and ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending