The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Good Luck then!
Oh, all the best - it's a horrible feeling waking up on that morning - luckily i only had to do the Is and IIs once!
Reply 3
i hope they were gud
Reply 4
The Verdict:

All in all, I think they went well. I did a great thing before hand: me and two of my other friends woke up early and ate a big breakfast together. It was great because it chilled us all out, and then we took the test. The questions weren't as hard as I thought they would be, or as hard as the ones in the practice tests I've taken. So I'm hopeful that I did well this time around. I'll be taking them again for sure in May.
zackinbaltimore
The Verdict:

All in all, I think they went well. I did a great thing before hand: me and two of my other friends woke up early and ate a big breakfast together. It was great because it chilled us all out, and then we took the test. The questions weren't as hard as I thought they would be, or as hard as the ones in the practice tests I've taken. So I'm hopeful that I did well this time around. I'll be taking them again for sure in May.

best of luck to you when you get the scores back in 3 weeks or so.
cheers! :smile:
Good luck! The verbal parts of standardized tests were always the hardest for me... I hate trying to analyze stuff with multiple choice. I always get down to two choices and I read way too much into things. Life is so much better once you've gotten the SAT behind you... it seems so important at the time and then when you get into college you realize it's just a stupid test.
guys - my teacher says that in order to do SAT2 , i dont necessarily have to do SAT1

i just wanted to know if this was true?

thanks
Reply 8
Yes, that is true. It's not like they're leveled or anything. They're totally different. That said, you need to take both in order to get into most colleges.
Yes, you can take the SAT II without taking the SAT I. But most US universities will require the SAT I.
ok- thanks guys!

so i guess im gonna have to do both:frown:
Reply 11
anyone got the dates for future SAT 1 tests in the summer? i'm planning to take them after my gcse as its a requirement by this American uni.
Reply 12
All the best guys!
Inquilaab
anyone got the dates for future SAT 1 tests in the summer? i'm planning to take them after my gcse as its a requirement by this American uni.

SAT tests are offered in June, but then again not until November, so be sure to plan ahead. At least this is the case in the US; I'm not entirely sure about international countries, but I would assume there aren't extra dates in the summer.
Reply 14
^Yup, last testing is in June. I think that there may be a testing session in September, but if not, there's definitely one in October, November, December and January, and then in May and June I think. There are possibly ones in March and April but I seem to remember them only being availible in the USA.
Reply 15
i think u are right
ebonyphoenix
SAT tests are offered in June, but then again not until November, so be sure to plan ahead. At least this is the case in the US; I'm not entirely sure about international countries, but I would assume there aren't extra dates in the summer.

no, its october for the earliest one, not september, or november.

Latest

Trending

Trending