The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Applicants and FAQs 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Toluwnai
Just got an offer to Loughborough for Accounting and Financial Management for AAB

Hi Toluwnai

Well done on getting you offer :biggrin:

Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by gracebromby
I got an offer for Bsc Mathematics! YAY!

Hi gracebromby

Great stuff - well done on getting your offer :thumbsup:

Vicky
Hi,
I've applied for Criminology and Social Policy and recently received an offer. When are the applicant days?

Thanks
Original post by courtneyrxxx
Any idea how long it will take to hear back from my application for sociology and criminology?

I received an offer for Criminology and Social Policy four days after putting my UCAS form in. Hope this helps! :smile:
Original post by beckyrebecca
I have an offer for criminology and social policy, probably will firm it :biggrin:

yay someone else that is doing criminology and social policy with an offer :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sophieflower23
Hi,
I've applied for Criminology and Social Policy and recently received an offer. When are the applicant days?

Thanks

Hi sophieflower23

Congratulations on your offer :biggrin: great news! Let us know if you have any questions.

Applicant days are on Saturday 20th February, Wednesday 24th February and Saturday 5th March. You should receive an email shortly to confirm this - if not, you can contact the department directly on 01509 223365 or at [email protected]

Amy
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi sophieflower23

Congratulations on your offer :biggrin: great news! Let us know if you have any questions.

Applicant days are on Saturday 20th February, Wednesday 24th February and Saturday 5th March. You should receive an email shortly to confirm this - if not, you can contact the department directly on 01509 223365 or at [email protected]

Amy

What would be best to take an opportunity to study abroad or a work placement? Plus where can you go abroad for a work placement?
What would be best to take an opportunity to study abroad or a work placement? Plus where can you go abroad for a work placement?

Hi sophieflower23

I have passed your query directly to the department and asked them to provide some information for you - I'll get back to you as soon as I have a response from them.

Amy
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi sophieflower23

I have passed your query directly to the department and asked them to provide some information for you - I'll get back to you as soon as I have a response from them.

Amy

Thank you Amy :smile:
Thank you Amy :smile:

Hi sophieflower23

After speaking to the department about your query I have been advised that there are lots of different factors to consider here, with benefits on both sides. They have asked if you can contact them directly to discuss this in more detail - the lady you need to speak to is Marie Joyce and she can be contacted at [email protected] or on +44 (0)1509 223365.I hope this helps!

Amy
Reply 150
I received an offer from Loughborough last night :smile: but I haven't actually looked around the uni yet! Does anybody know of any applicant days that are coming up? Or would Loughborough email you to invite you along?
You should get an offer pack and then some dates for the applicant days - I haven't received then yet but I think they'll be soon
Does anyone know how many spaces there are for the Accounting and Financial Management course and how many applicants on average receive an offer?
I GOT AN OFFER FOR PSYCHOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
putting Loughborough as my firm!
I got an offer for MChem!! :biggrin: #sohappy
Original post by jdn01
I received an offer from Loughborough last night :smile: but I haven't actually looked around the uni yet! Does anybody know of any applicant days that are coming up? Or would Loughborough email you to invite you along?

Congrats jdn01 :biggrin:

Once you have received your offer you should be sent some information about applicant days. If you don't get this info soon I'd suggest contacting the department directly at [email protected] or on 01509 222983. You can also come along to one of our campus tours.

I hope this helps!

Amy
Original post by ricefarmer
I GOT AN OFFER FOR PSYCHOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
putting Loughborough as my firm!

Original post by buci98
I got an offer for MChem!! :biggrin: #sohappy

Well done, both - excellent news!!

Let us know if you have any questions :thumbsup:

Amy
Original post by nikki_0889
Does anyone know how many spaces there are for the Accounting and Financial Management course and how many applicants on average receive an offer?

Hi Nikki_0889

I'm not sure about this, I'm afraid - you would need to contact the admissions department at the School of Business and Economics for this info. The contact details are 01509 223393 or [email protected] - the best person to speak to would be Charlotte Connor.

Sorry I don't have more info on this - Charlotte will be able to answer in more detail :smile:

Amy
Has anyone tried to book a Loughborough visit day yet? Because I have but the website says there are no events to book so I'm confused now.
I have an offer for Physics with a foundation year if that helps
I've booked the 4th of February for sports science. Just keep checking back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending