The Student Room Group

Would you go out with a 23 year old virgin male ?

^ The title is self explanatory. Girls, would you date a 23 year old guy who was a virgin, I.e. me ?
Here's the situation, I'm 23 and I've never had sex. I have been in a relationship but it lasted only 4 weeks. So clearly I'm inexeperienced. I've never had much luck with girls , having always suffered from low self esteem. I have had opportunities to lose my virginity several times. Mostly with girls I've met on dating sites. Ive always had 'stage fright' and never know what to do. That really works for me and I know I can get a date that way. Thing is though, I usually tell them I'm a virgin and it never goes any further. I'm sick of girls saying "oh its sweet", and being the guy who's "perfect.....just not perfect for me". This feels like the reason I get blown off because I notice a girls interest plummets when I tell them. So girls, what do you think? Would you want to go out with a guy my age who is a virgin ?

Scroll to see replies

*bookmarks thread*

Why don;t you not tell them your are a virgin until you got your penis inside them?
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes, 100%!
u dont have to tell them youre a virgin, you know. its not like they will ask anyway.
Original post by driftawaay
u dont have to tell them youre a virgin, you know. its not like they will ask anyway.

They'll be able to tell come sex time.
Would anyone date a 23 yr old virgin woman?

<<<<<points to me.
You can keep the virgin part to yourself m8, nobody will know :shh:
Original post by Ms. Mamacita
They'll be able to tell come sex time.

I am 23 and a virgin. :colondollar:

<<<<<points to me.

I would. Are you an Anglican?
Omg Op wait.

We were made for each other.

Give me your name, number, skype deetz, birth day, birth time, street address, mom's photo for like no reason. Just give me everythang.
Yes.
Original post by william walker
I am 23 and a virgin. :colondollar:

Sigh.

Is this your thread?
Someone save OP before he's driven to rape levels of sexual frustration; the OP was kinda long.
Reply 13
These virginity threads are past their sell by date.
Sigh.

Is this your thread?

If I am going to make a thread then I make a thread. I don't hide. :tongue:
Someone save OP before he's driven to rape levels of sexual frustration; the OP was kinda long.

You can help him. :biggrin:

<<<<<points to me.

yes
Original post by william walker
I would. Are you an Anglican?

Aah I wondered how long it would take for you to ask that to someone. :biggrin:

<<<<<points to me.

yes i would :sexface:
Original post by falloutboyyy
Explains a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending