The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Ask a Chester Student Thread - AMA

Scroll to see replies

Do you know what the teaching hours are like for the nursing courses? I know the first placement isn't until after Christmas, but what are the lecture/contact hours like? Is it full days, scattered lectures, 2 days, 5 days, etc?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by University of Chester
Hello!

Welcome to the Ask Chester thread :smile:

If you have any questions please get in touch. You might have questions about our courses, campuses, student life or accommodation. Ask away!

We look forward to hearing from you :smile:

Good Morning, I have just seen on Stunii app that they are on campus today handing out goodie bags and telling us information about Huddle. Just thought id let you guys know in case you wanted some freebiessss
Hello!

If you have any questions please get in touch. You might have questions about our courses, campuses, student life or accommodation. Ask away!

Hello! Is there any point buying the Chester freshers pass?
Hello!

Hello! I was just wondering if you knew what the hours and days are for foundation year adult nursing at the Shrewsbury campus? As I'd like to prepare for part time work if I can? Thank you!
Hello!

Hi, do you know whether you’re allowed to have a mini fridge in any of the accommodations, if so which ones?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, do you know whether you’re allowed to have a mini fridge in any of the accommodations, if so which ones?

Hello :smile:

Our Accommodation Team allow students to bring one 6 litre mini fridge, in any of our accommodation options.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions :smile:

Best wishes,
Becky
Hello :smile:

Our Accommodation Team allow students to bring one 6 litre mini fridge, in any of our accommodation options.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions :smile:

Best wishes,
Becky

Awesome thank you so much!
Hello, I am new to the student room; I mainly came here to ask some questions about this university: How would you describe the social support within the university in one word? Would you say Chester offers a suitable environment for those studying courses in the biomedical degree area?

I apologise if my wording within this message isn't grammatically correct, it's been a while since I posted in a forum like this one. Thank you for reading.
Original post by Plasmacytoid
Hello, I am new to the student room; I mainly came here to ask some questions about this university: How would you describe the social support within the university in one word? Would you say Chester offers a suitable environment for those studying courses in the biomedical degree area?

I apologise if my wording within this message isn't grammatically correct, it's been a while since I posted in a forum like this one. Thank you for reading.

Hi @Plasmacytoid :smile:

There are plenty of things to get involved in socially, outside of your studies. You could learn a language, join a sports team, get involved with or even run one of our 130 societies or volunteer at the University or within the local community. There is also a lot of professional student support in place for you, whenever you need it things such as wellbeing sessions and academic skills support.

Students studying our Biomedical Science degrees are taught by experienced and enthusiastic academic and professional staff. By being part of Chester Medical School, you’ll get access to our first-class facilities, allowing you to develop essential laboratory skills.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions :biggrin:

Best wishes,
Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending