The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Not unless you're retaking it, which I assume you probably are.

EDIT: I've just noticed you got my name on your location place :p: Thats something different...
Reply 2
Want me to make you feel better? I got a U in all of my A2 Chemistry modules...go me :biggrin: Still didn't do that badly either...well, i passed :p:
Reply 3
Even if you got a U, you might still have a couple of UMS points which will contribute to your final total.
Reply 4
Yes it will even if you get 1 UMS it will still add up but you would be advised to retake the unit to get higher.
Yep, all marks count even if they're not enough to give you a grade in the module.
thank you

i need a B grade in computing and my U grade in one of the modules mean i wont have to retake.
Reply 7
Yeh definitely - don't worry about it!! You can still get a B overall. I've done 5/6 units for my Applied Business A level and have already secured a strong B. Thus, I only have to get 27/120 in this last unit to get an A grade; which is half of an U grade!! So it can be done, even if I got 28 in this module, it would still be a U grade in this one but an A overall - woo!! So do not worry, it is perfectly possible.

Latest