The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Computer Science 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by js.int
Recieves the conditions... A*AAA (A* in Maths) + Grade 2 in STEP 1 :/

Would have preferred a requirement of A* in FM instead of the STEP requirement.

Welcome to the club!
It's so weird :/
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hello everyone, I'm a little late, but I too have an offer from the department of computing - for JMC.
Reply 422
Original post by Gabenite
Hello everyone, I'm a little late, but I too have an offer from the department of computing - for JMC.

Welcome to the club, I applied for JMC too
i got the informal offer email too, waiting until track updates so i'd know my conditions
Reply 423

Original post by N92991
Welcome to the club, I applied for JMC too
i got the informal offer email too, waiting until track updates so i'd know my conditions

Congrats on your offers! Where are you from if you don't mind?
Reply 424
Original post by Jozoey

I hail from a little place called maldives
Also, Track just updated , and my condition(s) is/are............getting an A* in further maths. THANKGOD NO STEP
(Well to be fair STEP papers arent even done here and Id have to go to Sri Lanka during next mayjune when ill be doing the further math exams just to sit STEP, so its cool
Original post by N92991
Also, Track just updated , and my condition(s) is/are............getting an A* in further maths. THANKGOD NO STEP
(Well to be fair STEP papers arent even done here and Id have to go to Sri Lanka during next mayjune when ill be doing the further math exams just to sit STEP, so its cool

That's quite nice for JMC congrats!
Original post by Jozoey

FFrom Manchester and I need A*A*A and STEP 3
Original post by N92991

congrats, hopefully see you in October if you firm Imperial
Reply 428
congrats, hopefully see you in October if you firm Imperial

Lol do u really mean that ? Ofc ill firm imperial :tongue: are you jmc too?
Original post by N92991
Lol do u really mean that ? Ofc ill firm imperial :tongue: are you jmc too?

I wondered if you had an offer from somewhere like Cambridge which could be a hard choice for some, yeah I'm JMC and I firmed Imperial as soon as I got the offer.:smile:
Reply 430
I wondered if you had an offer from somewhere like Cambridge which could be a hard choice for some, yeah I'm JMC and I firmed Imperial as soon as I got the offer.:smile:

Didnt apply for oxbridge due to various reasons the main one being laziness . hope to see u there :smile:
Original post by computing_tech
Got denied yesterday evening after applying mid-october. I am an EU applicant doing the IB. I had a 42/45 predicted grade including 7/7/7 in my higher levels. I have never received any invitation for an interview or an online test. What do you guys suggest may be the reasons?

lol 44 777 international applicant here, and I got rejected straightaway for both JMC and computing without online test/interview. I guess it is just too competitive this year.
Original post by Mr.Troll
lol 44 777 international applicant here, and I got rejected straightaway for both JMC and computing without online test/interview. I guess it is just too competitive this year.

Holy ****! Sorry bro
How's stuff going?
Reply 434
Original post by RandomNickname
How's stuff going?

very low profile,
But I found a youtube channel run by current students and they provide an insight of what to expect there
channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69tWTS3qCb4tmPLrayVeBQ
Do you guys think they will be strict on STEP condition?
I asked their admissions and they said that they did admit people who missed their STEP grade last year however it sounded like it really depends on other factors as well so the best thing to do is to get your STEP grade
Reply 437
Just firmed Imperial. Which accommodation halls are you guys thinking of?
Beit, southside, eastside, etc evelyn gardens? Something close :smile:
STEP prep going tough tho
Original post by orphan_black
Dunno whether to confirm QMUL or Newcastle. Already achieved the grades so I have unconditionals from both... decisions decisions!

You are in the wrong thread; this one is for Imperial offer holders.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending