The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hahahaha :biggrin:

Let us know when you return Dobbs (this is me presuming that I'll actually get my grades :rolleyes:)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 41
arkbar
Dobbs and his geordieness will be gone. However, feel free to buy me and Becca drinks.

Not you!!! What help have you been?? All you do is spout sarcastic comments then gloat about being in California! :p: hehe
Reply 42
arkbar
Dobbs and his geordieness will be gone. However, feel free to buy me and Becca drinks.

:hello:
arkbar

*cough*
Reply 44
Damn all you people on four year courses! :mad:

I should've applied to do a PGCE or something. Poo :frown:
Reply 45
dobbs
Damn all you people on four year courses! :mad:

I should've applied to do a PGCE or something. Poo :frown:

:biggrin: You can come back and visit...
Reply 46
It's not the same though, and I have to try and find a job or something...I have no idea what I'm going to do! :frown:
Reply 47
dobbs
It's not the same though, and I have to try and find a job or something...I have no idea what I'm going to do! :frown:

Can you find something with kids? You so should have done a PGCE! Is the deadline totally gone now? :frown:
Reply 48
I don't see what's wrong with a bit of sarcasm and gloating in everyones lives, even more so if its my sarcasm and gloating.
Reply 49
Becca
Can you find something with kids? You so should have done a PGCE! Is the deadline totally gone now? :frown:

It's hard to say to be honest! There are a bazillion things that are affecting what I do next year, including, but not limited to...

1. Doing the camps again this summer, meaning I can's start/look for/train for jobs over the summer, until September

2. My friend doing a masters at Newcastle Uni and we've agreed we might get a flat in Newcastle together, so I don't have to live with my parents

3. Me wanting to get a decent job so that I can actually pay my way, but also not a CRAP job

4. I would like a job where I actually have to have a degree, rather than any random job as it seems to me that then my degree has been pointless. BUT all the graduate jobs seem to have already had deadlines, or the other period of application is through the summer!

5. I don't want to do a PGCE to be honest, as I don't want to be a teacher lol...it's complicated!

Errrr, other random things too that I can't remember right now :redface:

I'm sure I'll figure something out....well I hope so anyway :frown:

Ali - Yes sarcasm is good, but it's not worth them buying you drinks for! :p:

Latest