The Student Room Group

Boyfriends rugby presentation

My boyfriend has his rugby presentation on the 14th of November! He wants me to go! I have no clue what to wearwear. It's at night? What do I wear? And what happens at a rugby presentation? HELPPP
Reply 1
Probably formal. Dress?
Reply 2
Screen Shot 2015-10-27 at 10.36.24 p.m..pngi made this for you for some inspiration! im sure you'll look great but go for something semi formal and bring a cardigan in case you get cold!
Original post by kbhugeloo
Screen Shot 2015-10-27 at 10.36.24 p.m..pngi made this for you for some inspiration! im sure you'll look great but go for something semi formal and bring a cardigan in case you get cold!

Wow! Thank you so much!some gorgeous ideas! I will post a photo of my outfit on the night for you! Thankyou! Have you ever been to one?
Reply 4
Original post by nurseinmaking
Wow! Thank you so much!some gorgeous ideas! I will post a photo of my outfit on the night for you! Thankyou! Have you ever been to one?

Totally not a problem and yea I would love to see what you end up wearing!! I've been to a collective sports dinner thing which was semi formal so I just work a skirt, a nice top and some heels. It's just kind of like an award ceremony for all the players - pretty cute :smile:
put on a leggy display, whilst protecting your modesty

with a hint of side boob

Quick Reply

Latest