The Student Room Group

5'3 boy in need of help

So I'm gonna start my driving lessons this week and I'm worried that I might be too short. I'm with Bill plant which only do Audi A3s. Anyone have experience or advice? Also would I be able to drive a BMW E46 or a 4 series as my cousins offered to give me a few lessons
You'll be fine regarding height - don't worry about it.
Reply 2
Hi, I learned to drive with bill plant and I think you'll be fine. The car seats are very adjustable and so is the steering wheel.

Good luck.
Reply 3
As mentioned, there's lots of adjustment in the seat and steering wheel of modern cars, and you should remember that 5'3" is pretty much the average height of females in the UK, and I've never heard a woman complaining that she's too small to drive a car...
My mum's pretty short and she drives a Honda CRV, which isn't the smallest car ever, and she has no trouble whatsoever.
Erm, I sat on cushions when I was driving. I'm not even that short.
Reply 5
Well, my other half is just under 5'2" and has a class B race licence... So, if it turns out you can't drive, rest assured, your height has nothing to do with it!
I dont drive an audi but I am just 5ft and I can see clearly! But not sure how it compares to audi cars.
Reply 7
Since when can 12 year olds get driving lessons?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending