The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln

Hi !
I have received a conditional offer from University of Lincoln, and I am looking for positive and negative thoughts from people attending now. I am going to study psychology.
Original post by yvonnestiansen
Hi !
I have received a conditional offer from University of Lincoln, and I am looking for positive and negative thoughts from people attending now. I am going to study psychology.

Hey! :biggrin:

From what I've seen and heard from flatmates and my girlfriend (I don't actually study Psychology here, I do English so I can only give a brief overview!) the course here is amazing. They all say that the modules in the first term are really good - although everyone I've spoken to seems to hate Themes, Issues and Debates.

On top of that, UoL School of Psychology scored 100% student satisfaction last year, so they must be doing something right!

Have you been to visit us on an open day yet?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by batesey96
Hey! :biggrin:

From what I've seen and heard from flatmates and my girlfriend (I don't actually study Psychology here, I do English so I can only give a brief overview!) the course here is amazing. They all say that the modules in the first term are really good - although everyone I've spoken to seems to hate Themes, Issues and Debates.

On top of that, UoL School of Psychology scored 100% student satisfaction last year, so they must be doing something right!

Have you been to visit us on an open day yet?

Thank youfor the answer! I am going to visit the school 19th November I think,so no, have not been there yet :smile:
Hello,

Did you visit us for our open day yesterday? (14th November)
Hello,

Did you visit us for our open day yesterday? (14th November)

No, I am traveling from Norway so I got my owntour, I will be visiting this week :smile:
Awesome! Have you got something set up? I could arrange for a tour and a chat with a few people on the Psychology course for you :smile:
Awesome! Have you got something set up? I could arrange for a tour and a chat with a few people on the Psychology course for you :smile:

I think theuniversity already has set up a lot for me, but thank you so much! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I have an offer for psychology with clinical ☺it was my first choice uni !
Original post by yvonnestiansen
I think theuniversity already has set up a lot for me, but thank you so much! :smile:

No problem :smile: enjoy your day here!
Update with me your thoughts and any questions you may have.
Same but for Media Production :3 I really hope I get the grades now :')
Original post by Lisa75880
I have an offer for psychology with clinical ☺it was my first choice uni !
Yes 😂 good luck
Any mature students around ? 🙈🙉🙊 il be 30 in September.... :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest