The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Ppe at manchester

I was wondering who is applying for PPE at Manchester and what their grades are/predicted

I got
AS: AABB IN gov&pol, geography, economics and biology respectively.
A2 prediction: A*AB in geography, gov pol and econ respectivly
Reply 1
I've got an offer from Manchester, I got AAAC in maths, English, history and philosophy respectively, predicted AAA.

Good luck getting an offer yourself :smile:.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
cool, well done, I received an offer about a week ago, Is Manchester your first choice?
Reply 3
Depending on whether I get an offer from Bristol (Politics and Economics), maybe yeah. Yourself?
Reply 4
Yer, Manny is my first choice, good luck with Bristol.
I got in with A*AB but I changed to Fashion Buying & Merchandising this year as I hated the course... lol
Reply 6
Haha, your selling the course really well
I found the course unbearable. You hardly ever met another person doing PPE. The lectures were ridiculously big, you just felt a bit irrelevant. The seminars never used to be on because no one bothered turning up. The optional modules in the first year range from depressing, at best, to absolutely dire.

I'm so glad I changed and I've never looked back.
Reply 8
Are you going to the open day on the 9th of December.
Reply 9
Original post by StartingTheParty
I found the course unbearable. You hardly ever met another person doing PPE. The lectures were ridiculously big, you just felt a bit irrelevant. The seminars never used to be on because no one bothered turning up. The optional modules in the first year range from depressing, at best, to absolutely dire.

I'm so glad I changed and I've never looked back.

Did you join the PPE society at all? It seems like that is the main way you meet other students doing PPE.

Original post by Jonnyboy112
Are you going to the open day on the 9th of December.

Yeah, yourself?
Reply 10
Yer, see you there then!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending