The Student Room Group

Mock GCSE revising tips??

Hiya,
I am about 2 weeks away from my GCSE mocks but I struggle with revision as I find it doesn't go in but I want to do well in these as they are sent to my post-16's.
Does anyone have any tips or ways in which I can prepare for 9 subjects in 2 weeks??
Thanks xx
Reply 1
okay firstly make a time table and plan it all out according to how much work you have ( works best for science). when ever i used to revise for my gcse's before making a table i would be really confused because i would think that i am not giving each subject the right amount of time. i would be revising biology and remember history. to kind of eliminate that i made the whole time table thing. also darling mocks are important but don't get them stressing you out a lot because one of my friends did that and didn't do too well. good luck tho.
i am more of a visual learner and i have to have pictures and diagrams when i am learning. you need to know how you learn. don't just copy out notes. talk to your teacher to get tips. posters , flash cards. when making posters or flash cards try and minimise the information because you want to summarise everything on to the flashcard.
i hope that all made sense. good luck!!!! xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest