The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Making firm choice,help please?

Hi all,

Went to Leeds this week to help me make final choice and decided i really like it. Am going to accept it at the end of this week i think, to do neuroscience. However i have a couple of questions first,

1) Is there any reason i shouldn't accept it, is the department and the course as good as it looks?

2) How easy is it to get 2nd and 3rd year accommodation? I realised I'd only looked at first year uni accommodation

That's my questions so far, would love any help and if i think of any more stuff will add it here.

Thank you:biggrin:
Reply 1
Finding a house in 2nd and 3rd year is fine, plenty of houses to go around.

Can't really speak on behalf of the course or department but Leeds rocks in general so I'd say go for it :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hehe have taken plunge, Leeds as firm, got confirmation off UCAS, still waiting to see if Leeds itself will send me anything.

thanks
Reply 3
hey your firm and insurance are the same as mine (except totally different departments!) ... soory taking up post space here :redface:
Reply 4
lol, no worries, is nice to have people reply. What degree u planning on doing? Hehe hopefully see you around Leeds then lol.
Reply 5
Leeds is Geography and Chinese
Aberdeen Geography and History

So like I said totally different departments lol! You never no, might see you in september!

Latest