The Student Room Group

UCL postgraduate applicants 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by e-l-w
Hi! They contacted me last week Friday, and they just invited me for an interview through e-mail. What is the UCL portal? Are you talking about UCL evision where we submitted our application?

Good luck to you too!

Hi,

I am an applicant this year to the DPCP programme and got invited for an interview. I was wondering if you could give me advice on the general direction, length etc. of the interview, or what I should prepare for. Thank you so much!
Reply 781
Original post by h_r49
Hello! I think LSE seems far more practical - UCL to me, seems to be seminars and lectures - same structure as an undergrad. It is prestigious but for its research and I think UCL do not have a Business school ( correct me if I'm wrong)- its a new course too. Its prestigious for Psychology yes, but those teaching on the course are actually not all from a Psychology background ( hence the lack of accreditation.) I also did consider LSE and I feel like your employment prospects will be higher to be honest because of the more practical nature of the course! Just some mixed muddled thoughts there! I think you will be able to make it work whichever path you choose. Best of luck.

Hi, I saw a lot of debate about LSE and UCL O/S psychology courses on this thread. I have offers from LSE and UCL social cognition courses and Im really struggling to decide. Can someone who went on to doing these courses tell me their opinions and experiences. Thank you.
Hi, I am doctor from Asia, I have applied to MSc Cancer for 2017/18 season. I am currently working in the departement of medical oncology in a reputed hospital. Is there a chance for me to get the course???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending