The Student Room Group

Are you the type of person to ask for permission before kissing someone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ihatescience56
Eh?

Justin Bieber reference, forgive me pls :puppyeyes:
I award this thread five TSRs out of five
:tsr::tsr::tsr::tsr::tsr:
Original post by preetg97
Justin Bieber reference, forgive me pls :puppyeyes:

Oh bahaha, i didn't realise. So you were bobbing your head up and down is what you meant >.< When i wrote "what do you mean" i was actually singing it-well *kind of* in my head :P

[scroll] You're forgiven. Unless you're a jb fan. Then you're not xD [/scroll]
Original post by ZuluK
And I can be very submissive and I'm open to pretty much anything 😉😏

You sound like great fun :u: I don't mind playing bottom-feeder on the occasion if you like to take charge once in a while :redface:
Reply 124
Original post by F.Nietzsche

Loool the thirst is fake hahahah

Original post by Josb
@WoodyMKC Fabulous game man. I'm in awe.

Haha don't be in Awe he didn't do anything his avi did all the work :wink:
Reply 125
Original post by ihatescience56
[scroll] Woa there, steady on :rofl: [/scroll]

Hahahahahaha

Original post by WoodyMKC
You sound like great fun :u: I don't mind playing bottom-feeder on the occasion if you like to take charge once in a while :redface:

Mmmm I get to dominate. Wow... My imagination just ran wild and damn I have a filthy mind :wink:
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
even sixteen months into our relationship, i often get rejected (very often)

That's the most hilarious thing I've heard in a while.

But no, it feels a bit lame to ask. And girls don't like it if you ask (except for this guy's gf).
Original post by ZuluK
Haha don't be in Awe he didn't do anything his avi did all the work :wink:

Gone are the days where I had to graft away to get a girl to come round, just a quick bicep flex disguised as a quick scratch of the back of the head does the trick these days :biggrin:

Original post by ZuluK
Mmmm I get to dominate. Wow... My imagination just ran wild and damn I have a filthy mind :wink:

Tell me more, what's running through that dirty imagination of yours :sexface:
Reply 128
Gone are the days where I had to graft away to get a girl to come round, just a quick bicep flex disguised as a quick scratch of the back of the head does the trick these days :biggrin:

Tell me more, what's running through that dirty imagination of yours :sexface:

Haha shows how superficial the girls are nowadays :wink:

and nope I fear I cannot tell you because I'll probably end up getting banned. My thoughts are to remain thoughts forever :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha shows how superficial the girls are nowadays :wink:

and nope I fear I cannot tell you because I'll probably end up getting banned. My thoughts are to remain thoughts forever :colondollar:

I know, great isn't it :tongue:

PM me then innit rudegyal, I swear I won't grass :biggrin:
Reply 130
I know, great isn't it :tongue:

PM me then innit rudegyal, I swear I won't grass :biggrin:

Hahaha

I'm not pming you anything babe... My thoughts are only to be acted on not to be written or spoken :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Hahaha

I'm not pming you anything babe... My thoughts are only to be acted on not to be written or spoken :wink:

Nawww... go on gimme a hint :wink: You'll be surprised at what you can get away with as long as you're not explicit, I've done some outrageous chatting & flirting borderlining sexting on here in the past all right out in the open :rofl:
Reply 132
Nawww... go on gimme a hint :wink: You'll be surprised at what you can get away with as long as you're not explicit, I've done some outrageous chatting & flirting borderlining sexting on here in the past all right out in the open :rofl:

I'm a good Muslim girl and your arms are corrupting me :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
I'm a good Muslim girl and your arms are corrupting me :colondollar:

OMG, can't believe I'm doing it again :rofl:

I don't tell many people this story as I find it quite shameful, but I took a girl home from a club a while ago. We got down to it and literally halfway through, I noticed a tear in her eye! Obviously I stopped and asked what was wrong, she started crying and said "I'm religious, I shouldn't be doing this. My dad would murder me if he found out what I've done!". She was obviously from an ethnic background so I assume she was muslim. I was mortified, Allah must hate me!
Reply 134
OMG, can't believe I'm doing it again :rofl:

I don't tell many people this story as I find it quite shameful, but I took a girl home from a club a while ago. We got down to it and literally halfway through, I noticed a tear in her eye! Obviously I stopped and asked what was wrong, she started crying and said "I'm religious, I shouldn't be doing this. My dad would murder me if he found out what I've done!". She was obviously from an ethnic background so I assume she was muslim. I was mortified, Allah must hate me!

Well firstly the question is "what was the Muslim girl doing at a club?"
Secondly, damn half way? Did you even finish?
Thirdly, hahahahahahaha you seem to pull all the Muslim girls. You must have the worst luck bahah

And yes I'm afraid Allah does hate you... Hahahahaha PRSOM I can't rep goddamnit
Original post by ZuluK
Well firstly the question is "what was the Muslim girl doing at a club?"
Secondly, damn half way? Did you even finish?
Thirdly, hahahahahahaha you seem to pull all the Muslim girls. You must have the worst luck bahah

And yes I'm afraid Allah does hate you... Hahahahaha PRSOM I can't rep goddamnit

Well she didn't appear to be drinking, at least she saved some face there :lol:
Nope, lost all my wood almost instantly as soon as I saw tears :rofl: I was just like "Wow... I feel really bad..." I got dressed and called a cab and we chatted while waiting.

Hahaha, IKR... I remember when I was still on Facebook a few years ago, a muslim girl from school was really tryna crack on to me for a date! This was a pre-lifting Woody as well haha. Certainly got nothing against any religion, but I just can't do the whole "no sex before marriage" thing :tongue: so that one was off the cards. Shame too, she was HOT. Got a bit of a thing for eastern girls tbh :sexface:
Im autistic so yes, but even to far as to say stuff like "is it ok if I touch your hand" or "is it ok if I put my arms around you"

Part of that is the autism means I cant process other peoples emotions that well such as if a girl fancies me, is flirty, just wants to have fun under the sheets, or whatever.
Reply 137
Well she didn't appear to be drinking, at least she saved some face there :lol:
Nope, lost all my wood almost instantly as soon as I saw tears :rofl: I was just like "Wow... I feel really bad..." I got dressed and called a cab and we chatted while waiting.

Hahaha, IKR... I remember when I was still on Facebook a few years ago, a muslim girl from school was really tryna crack on to me for a date! This was a pre-lifting Woody as well haha. Certainly got nothing against any religion, but I just can't do the whole "no sex before marriage" thing :tongue: so that one was off the cards. Shame too, she was HOT. Got a bit of a thing for eastern girls tbh :sexface:

Oh must've been awkward. Nothing worse than a girl crying to make you lose you wood so to speak. But why would you feel bad? She was sober and was conscious enough to make a decision unless you blame you beautiful arms? :wink:

Ooohhhh I wonder what you looked like pre-lifting? How long did it take you to build that muscle?

Eastern girls you say huh??? :colone:
depends if it first kiss, if it is i would ask lol
Reply 139
from my experiences

no I do not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending