The Student Room Group

What do you guys think of big hands?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Well apart from the obvious (false) penis jokes. What do you guys think of big hands?

My hands are pretty big, they cover just over 2/3 of an A4 page if i put the base of my palm at the bottom of the page.

Big hands arent necessarily a turn off, but manly looking hands are. Just make your hands look feminine and it shouldnt be an issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Big hands are fantabadoosey:girl:
Woop for big hands then :biggrin:
Original post by Texas.
Big hands arent necessarily a turn off, but manly looking hands are. Just make your hands look feminine and it shouldnt be an issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That explains every thing :biggrin:
Reply 24
Well apart from the obvious (false) penis jokes. What do you guys think of big hands?

My hands are pretty big, they cover just over 2/3 of an A4 page if i put the base of my palm at the bottom of the page.

You're a guy or a girl?
Original post by Josb
You're a guy or a girl?

A guy
I fit the stereotype big hands, big feet, big well you know the rest.

Used to get called fat when I was underweight at school due to my rugby player like build.
Reply 27
Original post by AdjectiveNoun
I don't think that's anywhere near two thirds. Your hands seem fairly standard issue to me.

Perhaps it's marker-pen on reinforced glass.

?????

Original post by Profesh
Perhaps it's marker-pen on reinforced glass.

:lolwut:

Don't they say something like "the bigger the hands, the bigger the anus".
Original post by Sammydemon
Don't they say something like "the bigger the hands, the bigger the anus".

Lol what?!??!
Lol what?!??!

Might have been feet and penis.
Original post by Josb
You're a guy or a girl?

Aren't most people?
Reply 34
I play guitar so would prefer them...my hand covers like 3/5 of an A4 page lol. Got really thin fingers too. (supposedly some hypermobility in them (and certainly in my thumbs))
Original post by ubisoft
I have quite big hands and a small wrist so they look abnormally large :lol:

I used to be bulky and fat, just lost weight and my hands look like those from hulk with shrunken wrists :five::facepalm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Azhar Rana
I used to be bulky and fat, just lost weight and my hands look like those from hulk with shrunken wrists :five::facepalm:

Yup, same. I've lost a lot of weight the past 2 years.

It's good though, small wrists makes my forearm and biceps looks bigger :lol:
:sexface:
Original post by drbluebox
I fit the stereotype big hands, big feet, big well you know the rest.

Used to get called fat when I was underweight at school due to my rugby player like build.
If you weighed more than you should have and got called fat, you were probably fat. You can't hide, saying you had a 'rugby player like build unless you actually played rugby. Otherwise you're just being pathetic, it's like you're saying 'oh but they didn't understand me...'

You remembered my thing for big hands? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending