The Student Room Group

pre offer visit day for Bristol

Hi everyone.
I am invited to attend a pre offer visit day for Computer Science to Bristol.
I am wondering that will there be a one to one interview? And do I need to do any preparation for that? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
yes and no
Original post by 123321123
Hi everyone.
I am invited to attend a pre offer visit day for Computer Science to Bristol.
I am wondering that will there be a one to one interview? And do I need to do any preparation for that? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I attended one several weeks ago and received an offer. There was an interview but it wasn't one on one, we had a group of 5. You don't really need to prepare as there weren't any technical questions and we just discussed some stuff from our personal statements. Hope this helps.
Reply 3
Original post by NamelessPersona
I attended one several weeks ago and received an offer. There was an interview but it wasn't one on one, we had a group of 5. You don't really need to prepare as there weren't any technical questions and we just discussed some stuff from our personal statements. Hope this helps.

Thanks and it was really helpful. I just got back from Bristol, it went all right I think. Does it mean I will definitely get an offer if I am invited? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 123321123
Thanks and it was really helpful. I just got back from Bristol, it went all right I think. Does it mean I will definitely get an offer if I am invited? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure if it definitely means an offer but it's definitely a good sign.
Reply 5
Original post by NamelessPersona
I'm not sure if it definitely means an offer but it's definitely a good sign.

thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi how long did u have to wait for bristol to give u the offer?
Original post by pewdiepig

About two weeks after the visit day.
Reply 8
Original post by pewdiepig

Hi I waited for 6 days after visiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending