The Student Room Group

i'm getting addicted to drugs and i dont even care..

I started doing drugs this year I'm 18, I do them every time i go out, which is every weekend.. I do coke, pills, weed, md etc and lately I think its got way out of hand, I'm craving it constantly and my body literally can't function properly... i'm ill all the time, my immune system doesn't seem to work and my nose is getting ****ed up.
Tbh I don't even care, i think it's fun and I love doing them. But everyone else is so judgemental saying 'you won't get into uni' 'your a crackhead whore' 'we're going to fall out if you carry on' I havent changed as a person? there just a bit of fun? and people saying this I'm not even that close to... whats your opinion?
Reply 1
You need professional help mate. This is not a road you want to go down...
drugs are a mug's game
I'm not here to judge you, after all it is your life. But if you want to achieve something worthwhile like uni or a good job or anything then you need to be in control of yourself - drugs will ruin your life. The horror stories about drugs and their toll on the body are more than often true, so just think about the long term impacts when looking for the very short term high.

Good luck :hugs:
Original post by FatmanO
You need professional help mate. This is not a road you want to go down...

This. Please, do it ASAP, if only for yourself.
Original post by galdug
I started doing drugs this year I'm 18, I do them every time i go out, which is every weekend.. I do coke, pills, weed, md etc and lately I think its got way out of hand, I'm craving it constantly and my body literally can't function properly... i'm ill all the time, my immune system doesn't seem to work and my nose is getting ****ed up.
Tbh I don't even care, i think it's fun and I love doing them. But everyone else is so judgemental saying 'you won't get into uni' 'your a crackhead whore' 'we're going to fall out if you carry on' I havent changed as a person? there just a bit of fun? and people saying this I'm not even that close to... whats your opinion?

My opinion is you are

A. A tramp

Or

B. Stupid

Or

C. A troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get yourself help ASAP. Visit your GP.

Drugs are not to be played with.
Why are you posting here if you don't care? You're not using drugs safely.

Doesn't sound like you know if you're actually getting what you think you are. It's pretty common to not get MDMA. If you are actually taking MDMA that frequently you won't be recovering from the serotonin depletion that happens as a result. You'll be more affected by the neurotoxic effects. You need to massively cut down on that to use it safely. 4x a year ideally. 12 is pushing it. Once a month at least. Once every 3 months ideally.

You don't mention what pills, such a broad category.

I'm sure you know coke is widely adulterated. It has so many adverse health effects I wouldn't know where to start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending