The Student Room Group

are muslims sleeping?

hello guys.
from the movement i joined this community . i always see something against muslims or islam. come on. leave it ., some bad people like ISIS and daesh . who are pretending to be muslim . don't make all the muslims terrorists .muslims are homophobic . but only for itself . they don't stop you from being a homosexual . and they don't curse it. then wbhy on earth are you cursing islam and it's followers. even some of the muslims are doing it. if you can't follow the rules then simply leave islam. i personally don't like homosexuality . but i don't abuse homosexuals. i even have some friends on facebook. who are homosexuals so please don't speak against islam and it's rules and laws

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
k.dot
Reply 2
But everyone is entitled to their own opinion on here. You just have to accept that.
Reply 3
I don't get how the title is linked...
I'm not a homophobe, I have gay friends on Facebook...
I'll say like this.

We have one purpose in life, to serve god, whatever God says goes.
Original post by aamirac
But everyone is entitled to their own opinion on here. You just have to accept that.

yeah and i am entitled with my own opinion.
Original post by Snakebite
I'll say like this.

well said.
Original post by HAnwar
I don't get how the title is linked...

oh it bothers you. you are not getting what i mean.
Reply 9
I'll say like this.

that makes u a bloody sheep always question what you're taught dont just follow what the majority say or what "the guy in the cloud says"
Anyway, get to the point... something about sleeping?
Original post by Amankhanhussain
well said.

Err okay, so you don't like homosexuals, but you wouldn't do anything malicious against them, got it.:top:

But what's that got to do with Muslims and there sleeping pattern?:mute:
hello guys.
from the movement i joined this community . i always see something against muslims or islam. come on. leave it ., some bad people like ISIS and daesh . who are pretending to be muslim . don't make all the muslims terrorists .muslims are homophobic . but only for itself . they don't stop you from being a homosexual . and they don't curse it. then wbhy on earth are you cursing islam and it's followers. even some of the muslims are doing it. if you can't follow the rules then simply leave islam. i personally don't like homosexuality . but i don't abuse homosexuals. i even have some friends on facebook. who are homosexuals so please don't speak against islam and it's rules and laws

My general beliefs / points to be made in regards to what you have said...
(1) People are fully entitled to be against Islam;
(2) People are not entitled to be discriminatory to Muslims,
though that depends on how you define discriminatory,
as the line seems very arbitrary;
(3) ISIS and Daesh are probably Muslims,
we do not get to decide that (something akin to the "No True Scotsman" fallacy here),
people should just remember that Muslims aren't a homogeneous group;
(4) "Muslims are homophobic, but only for itself" what? how does that even make it justifiable?
So it's okay for Muslims to be discriminatory towards gay Muslims?
No, it's not okay to be discriminatory towards gay people, regardless of whether they follow Islam.
(5) So there isn't a higher tendency for Muslims to curse homosexuals, or be discriminatory towards them,
compared to let's say agnostic atheists?
(6) I don't like heterosexuality, nor dislike it; one's sexual orientation is simply a non-factor.
(7) No, people are entitled to speak against / criticise Islam and its rules and laws.
That's what's called freedom of speech.

There's a distinction between criticising Islam and being discriminatory against Muslims.
Remember that, please.
Im awake :fyi:
Original post by Biryani007
Im awake :fyi:

Then go back to sleep.
Reply 15
OK
Original post by Synonym
that makes u a bloody sheep always question what you're taught dont just follow what the majority say or what "the guy in the cloud says"

-the guy in the clouds created me
-the guy in the clouds provided me with a good life
-the guy in the clouds has given me hard test, i thank him for that, it's made me a stronger person
-the guy in the clouds will forgive you an infinite number of time, humans, what 2-3 number of times before they turn away from you
-the guy in the clouds is one of the most merciful

i am happy I have Allah s.w.t in my life, he has given me so much, more then any human could possibly dare to do, he's provided me with so much, and what is his only wish from me, for me to obey him, that's it, in which i shall do for the rest of my life inshallah, and hope many more do so to (Y)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
-the guy in the clouds has given me hard test, i thank him for that, it's made me a stronger person
-the guy in the clouds will forgive you an infinite number of time, humans, what 2-3 number of times before they turn away from you

i am happy I have Allah s.w.t in my life, he has given me so much, more then any human could possibly dare to do, he's provided me with so much, and what is his only wish from me, for me to obey him, that's it, in which i shall do for the rest of my life inshallah.

ur a troll
arent u?:curious:

i am happy I have Allah s.w.t in my life, he has given me so much, more then any human could possibly dare to do, he's provided me with so much, and what is his only wish from me, for me to obey him, that's it, in which i shall do for the rest of my life inshallah, and hope many more do so to (Y)

so you say.......
Reply 19
hello guys.

I am Muslim myself, but Islam is an ideology and it is going to be criticized by some people . It is a FACT. Learn to live it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending