The Student Room Group

ISIS issue fatwa to kill babies and children with down syndrome.

Scroll to see replies

I don't understand how a significant section of the left can continue to shrug their shoulders at these guys.
Well done USA. Well done.
I.... don't really know what to say! :cry2:

That's just sickening. It's at times like this that I really start to worry about what's going on in this world :frown:
Man.. Those kids are either gonna get killed by ISIS or by the West if you think about it.
Reply 5
:puke:
I'm surprised it took them this long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If anyone needed any further evidence as to how far these people are from being Muslims, here it is.
Reply 9
Original post by KingBradly
I don't understand how a significant section of the left can continue to shrug their shoulders at these guys.

And I don't understand how some people on here like to use every story about these guys as an excuse to attack 'the left'. I don't see anyone shrugging their shoulders or pretending like ISIS isn't a big deal regardless of their political views. Corbyn and co don't support the airstrikes in Syria but that doesn't mean they're not horrified by some of the things these utter ****s are doing.
its ok

jezza has the solution

stop their funding

not sure how he'll do it

or how it will stop these incidents

but :borat:
Original post by AliRizzo
If anyone needed any further evidence as to how far these people are from being Muslims, here it is.

what defines a muslim?
it's like they're asking to go to hell
Original post by Olie
And I don't understand how some people on here like to use every story about these guys as an excuse to attack 'the left'. I don't see anyone shrugging their shoulders or pretending like ISIS isn't a big deal regardless of their political views. Corbyn and co don't support the airstrikes in Syria but that doesn't mean they're not horrified by some of the things these utter ****s are doing.

And yet Corbyn believes that the West is responsible for the actions of IS, not the militants themselves. He believes that we shouldn't attack them, and thinks it's actually possible to just run up to people like Jihadi John with a pair of handcuffs and take them to a court of law. He even protested against a shoot-to-kill policy, which means he'd be happy to wait for terrorists to finish offloading their rounds into civilians before trying to chase them down without hurting them. Many on the left continue to support keeping the door wide open to Syria, where IS have some of their biggest strongholds. It's like having open borders with Nazi Germany, but of course IS aren't that bad, right? I see people shrugging shoulders in this very thread:

Original post by nightwing51214
Well done USA. Well done.

What part of this makes them far from being Muslims?

I'm going to need some more evidence.
Reply 16
And yet Corbyn believes that the West is responsible for the actions of IS, not the militants themselves. He believes that we shouldn't attack them, and thinks it's actually possible to just run up to people like Jihadi John with a pair of handcuffs and take them to a court of law. He even protested against a shoot-to-kill policy, which means he'd be happy to wait for terrorists to finish offloading their rounds into civilians before trying to chase them down without hurting them. Many on the left continue to support keeping the door wide open to Syria, where IS have some of their biggest strongholds. It's like having open borders with Nazi Germany, but of course IS aren't that bad, right? I see people shrugging shoulders in this very thread:

Do you believe everything you read on the internet, even when the article itself doesn't confirm it's true?
If this really is true,it comes to show Daesh have no limits at all. I would happily shoot them all in the head myself (mainly because they think being killed by a female is a ticket to hell and because they're simply atrocious)

I've worked with kids who have Down Syndrome and they were all some of the sweetest kids I've ever come across.

Are you actually that stupid? Show me one lefteye who has shrugged off ISIS.
And yet some idiots still think we can and should attempt to negotiate with them. Nonsense. Kill them. Kill them all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending