The Student Room Group

Studying in US

I have family in the US, and I'm an American citizen. Would it be possible to move over and live with them for a year, then pay in state tuition?

Also

I'm looking to do a business degree, would that be possible at a good university with A levels of Biology, Geography, Psychology
Original post by Mark3214
I have family in the US, and I'm an American citizen. Would it be possible to move over and live with them for a year, then pay in state tuition?

Also

I'm looking to do a business degree, would that be possible at a good university with A levels of Biology, Geography, Psychology

It seems like most courses are open to you in America without set qualifications in certain fields but I think that you might struggle to get onto a course without business/maths/economics but I don't know. It'll vary from place to place.

Good luck.

Also

You apply to the uni as a whole, not the course. A lack of Maths will probably go against tbh.

Where do you want to apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Princepieman
You apply to the uni as a whole, not the course. A lack of Maths will probably go against tbh.

Where do you want to apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

IU (IN)
Reply 4
obviously you could only be potentially 'in-state' eligible for the state university system in the state you lived in

the eligibility rules will vary by state and you would need to look at the rules for that state
IU (IN)

Should be easy enough if you don't have terrible grades.

I'd send them an email about how they'd assess your fee status.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending