The Student Room Group

Awesome Genius - Porsche Mega Thread

Here it is - the thread you've all been waiting for.

Lots of information about buying a brand new Porsche.

More to follow.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

HERE IS A VIDEO OF A DIFFERENT COLOUR, TWO WHEEL DRIVE CAR OF THE SAME MODEL

[video="youtube;45KLwB01mNA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45KLwB01mNA[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Chick magnet. :cool:

You should also paint that you're an Oxford medic on the doors.
IMG_8329 - Copy.jpg
Original post by Josb
Chick magnet. :cool:

You should also paint that you're an Oxford medic on the doors.

Nah, thats why I carry my Oxford Alumni card with me everyone.

If someone starts disagreeing with me, I just whip it out and shake it all over their face.
Reply 5
Nice, now you can look down on your neighbours too, peasants only have a Jaguar F-type.
you never told me what kinda BMW you have now. It's not jsut 3 letters, there are several editions...i posted a pic, you post urs G.
Original post by Mr.Malice
you never told me what kinda BMW you have now. It's not jsut 3 letters, there are several editions...i posted a pic, you post urs G.

3 series coupe!
Spec Sheet

I see.
I was around 10. My neighbour bought a 1st gen 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo and introduced it to me, I fell in love with it. It was since then I got into porsches. He used to give me his porsche christophorus magazines to read and I found 911 which stuck into my heart and I promised myself that I will join porsche and work on the future 911s projects. There's something so special about these that only a car fanatic will understand. My dream car porsche 911 targa 4s turbo cabriolet :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
INTERIOR
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ubisoft
Nice, now you can look down on your neighbours too, peasants only have a Jaguar F-type.

Yep thats the plan lol :biggrin:

Will rev it so loudly with the sports exhaust on.
Original post by Azhar Rana
I was around 10. My neighbour bought a Porsche Cayenne Turbo and introduced it to me, I fell in love with it. It was since then I got into porsches. He used to give me his porsche christophorus magazines to read and I found 911 which stuck into my heart and I promised myself that I will join porsche and work on the future 911s projects. There's something so special about these that only a car fanatic will understand. My dream car porsche 911 targa 4s turbo cabriolet :colondollar:

lol its either

Targa 4S
or
Turbo Cab

!!
Original post by Awesome Genius
lol its either

Targa 4S
or
Turbo Cab

!!

oh, lol yep I meant the targa 4s, thanks for the correction:smile:
Amazing find a gravel carpark near a building with some hot chicks in and then do donuts in it so everyone comes to the window and sees that you will be the baddest ass in the neighbourhood.
Would never spend close to 100k on a porsche.
Looks very nice. But not too sure on the exterior colour.

Why not go for an upgrade and get a Bugatti.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Here it is - the thread you've all been waiting for.

Lots of information about buying a brand new Porsche.

More to follow.

Ever since I was a little samosa, like 5, I have wanted a fast sports car so I could look down on people without one.

is samosa a sneaky way of sayiing youre illuminati confirmed since early?
Reply 19
Having a sports car isn't about "looking down" on people. It's about having a bit of fun on your own or with some like minded car pals. Trust me - I've had over 70 of the things! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending