The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Enginerd.

Israeli police are investigating.

Had that been an Arab situation the muppets would be on the street demonstrating in support of stabbing Israeli photos.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MatureStudent36

Had that been an Arab situation the muppets would be on the street demonstrating in support of stabbing Israeli photos.

Why did you quote me?

I don't really care who does it, it's disgusting nonetheless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had a chat with an international student from Israel. Apparently the ultra Orthodox Jew birth rate is so high that in several years they might be the majority and they'll force there views upon the secular Jews and Muslims alike. I wonder how different an Orthodox Jewish treatment of Palestinians will be different when compared with secular Jews.
The world has gone to sh*t...
Original post by Enginerd.
Why did you quote me?

I don't really care who does it, it's disgusting nonetheless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Merely highlighting the fact that Israeli police are acting on this.

Had this been an Arab stabbing picture, the police would've done no investigation and the general public would be demonstrating their support.
Original post by AuschwitzLies
Yeah orthodox Jews have a large birth rate

Because they basically live like we did hundreds of years ago

No feminism

none of these radical ideas of equality

They live heavily segregated so they don't intermix. You know Jews have hardly intermixed in their thousands of years in Europe? yet they want you to believe being against mixing is racism and fascism.. only applies to White goyim. :smile:

Extremist Jews =/= all Jews...
Original post by AuschwitzLies
Yeah orthodox Jews have a large birth rate

Because they basically live like we did hundreds of years ago

No feminism

none of these radical ideas of equality

They live heavily segregated so they don't intermix. You know Jews have hardly intermixed in their thousands of years in Europe? yet they want you to believe being against mixing is racism and fascism.. only applies to White goyim. :smile:

reported
Reply 9
oh... my ... God
Well this is what happens when you put two people of a different race and religion together

happy.jpg

Imo Palestinians should just leave and go to another Arab country
Reply 11

Puh-lease :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Original post by BanDiversity
Well this is what happens when you put two people of a different race and religion together

happy.jpg

Lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BanDiversity

Yes because Palestinians should move from Palestine
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Yes because Palestinians should move from Palestine

They've yet to learn that when they fire rockets at Israeli civilians the IDF tend to fire back.
They've yet to learn that when they fire rockets at Israeli civilians the IDF tend to fire back.

Except:
1. Israel has the iron dome so very very few civilians die
2. Hamas' actions =/= Palestinian civilians' actions
3. Israel has previously hit schools, hospitals and kids on a beach
4. IDF soldiers shoot Palestinians who throw rocks

3 and 4 in particular make it hypocritical for any Israeli (or anyone) who supports Israel's actions re: Palestine to talk about proportional response. I'm not anti-Israel, I do believe it has a right to exist (before people call me an anti-Semite or some bs) but I'm against what they're doing militarily.

i have to say it's quite pathetic how in every thread remotely critical of Israel you engage in the most impressive instances of deflecting from the topic being discussed.

Original post by abruiseonthesky
Except:

1. Israel has the iron dome so very very few civilians die
2. Hamas' actions =/= Palestinian civilians' actions
3. Israel has previously hit schools, hospitals and kids on a beach
4. IDF soldiers shoot Palestinians who throw rocks

Good post.

You could also note how the Palestinians' actions are acts of resistance against a brutal decades-long occupation and the continuing theft of their land.

Also, such a thing as proportionately exists, despite the stern reluctance of Israel (and its supporters) to admit this. Israel falls short of this measure by impressively huge distances. An air-strike killing an entire family of 20 people, including numerous children, is hardly a proportionate response to a Hamas fighter firing a rocket, in the direction of Israel that lands in the middle of nowhere, near the house.

If Israel want to be treated like a so-called bastion of democracy and benevolent nation among tyrants, then it's time they started acting accordingly.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
i have to say it's quite pathetic how in every thread remotely critical of Israel you engage in the most impressive instances of deflecting from the topic being discussed.

Good post.

You could also note how the Palestinians' actions are acts of resistance against a brutal decades-long occupation and the continuing theft of their land.

Also, such a thing as proportionately exists, despite the stern reluctance of Israel (and its supporters) to admit this. Israel falls short of this measure by impressively huge distances. An air-strike killing an entire family of 20 people, including numerous children, is hardly a proportionate response to a Hamas fighter firing a rocket, in the direction of Israel that lands in the middle of nowhere, near the house.

If Israel want to be treated like a so-called bastion of democracy and benevolent nation among tyrants, then it's time they started acting accordingly.

But Israel is a democracy?

It's good to see that Palestinians aren't using suicide bombers or hijacking airplanes any more.

Do you think Palestinians like firing rockets as it causes more civilian casualties on their side?
Good post.

Look at that, I think this is only the second thing we agree on :tongue:

Do you think Palestinians like firing rockets as it causes more civilian casualties on their side?

Do you think Israelis like bombing children playing football on a beach as it causes more anti-semitic attacks against Jews across the globe? :smile:
Do you think Israelis like bombing children playing football on a beach as it causes more anti-semitic attacks against Jews across the globe? :smile:

When high explosive gets fired around one thing is certain, innocent people will get killed in the cross fire.

What we see with the problem at the moment is that Palestinians love initiating conflict and nearly always start off any tit for tat shooting. It's because they lack any respect for the life of its population because they know that they'll get more gain from propoganda.

If thenpalestjnans stopped firing then the Israelis wouldn't shoot back.

Latest

Trending

Trending