The Student Room Group

Christmas damage... (Diet)

How did everyone do this Christmas?

The scale jumped thee pounds for me- I'm sure it's water weight from all the salt and carbs.
I ate anything I wanted, I wanted to enjoy myself! No regrets really, just my body does feel lousy.... Back on the grind now....

How'd you do?
I have derailed somewhat over the last 3 weeks! comfort eating ( to try and change my mood) junk food mainly energy drinks and crisps and pizza! I have put on a stone! but today I am stopping that and going back to eating healthy and exercising. I know I can loose that extra weight in 3-4 weeks. weight comes and goes! I am not huge! but when I am in the shape I desire it does help me psychologically. one less worry so to speak!
Well I thought I didn't put on a lot until my mate said "oh you've enjoyed Xmas fatty".... Umm thanks a lot

Run tomorrow I go

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't care what the scales say right now to be honest :tongue:
It'll level off after the Christmas period so I don't see a problem at all, I've been eating like a horse during Christmas my whole life and it hasn't made fat as I go back to eating properly afterwards.
Original post by SophieSmall
I don't care what the scales say right now to be honest :tongue:
It'll level off after the Christmas period so I don't see a problem at all, I've been eating like a horse during Christmas my whole life and it hasn't made fat as I go back to eating properly afterwards.

True. But it's so hard to get into routine again.
It's only a week. Maybe you shouls focus on what you're eating the rest of the year, instead of worrying about just one week? I'm generally sensible over Christmas. Yes, ok, I had a bit more chocolate and a bit more to eat; but I also ran as normal.
Scales jumped 15lbs for me but it all went down after couple days of normal eating
I gained 3lbs on Christmas day but luckily I have lost it now. The worst part is that my family always get me soooo much chocolate for Christmas. I've hid it all in my wardrobe and i'm only gonna eat it when I feel like i absolutely need it and not just when i'm bored.
This is why I'm saving up for a laser liposuction device.

Quick Reply

Latest