The Student Room Group

Lol, letter from QMUL

Queen Mary, University of London

Your UCAS application form has been forwarded to us by the School of Medicine and Dentistry at Queen Mary, University of London, so that we can advise you about alternative degree programmes allied to Medicine that are available at QMUL within the School of Engineering and Materials Science also the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences.

Lol anyone get this email, (the email is much longer)? The reason it seems silly is not the proposition, it's very normal and I know people who've been rejected by all their places and take up these kind of offers , probably due to this:

Queen Mary, University of London

Medical Engineering and Biomaterials are exciting fields with rapidly expanding opportunities, with both routes offering the possibility of progressing into the fast-track route into Medicine.

But the thing is, surely QMUL/BL can see that I've accepted my firm and insurance and have no interest in this, on their UCAS applications check thing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it's not the fact that you have offers that make the email misplaced.

it's the fact that your offers are unconditional.

Back in the day I got this by letter.
Reply 2
Cut 'em some slack Philo, I thought that was rather nice of them to email you.

:smile:
Lol, you offer someone who hasn't accepted offers fair enough. But I firmed my offer ages ago - it's not like I could even accept if I wanted to.

P.S. Who did you annoy BB, yo seem to have gone down a gem?
this doesnt even really matter...
Reply 5
Philosoraptor
Lol, you offer someone who hasn't accepted offers fair enough. But I firmed my offer ages ago - it's not like I could even accept if I wanted to.

P.S. Who did you annoy BB, yo seem to have gone down a gem?
i think you might be missing my point...

they send this letter to people in case they miss their offers as well as for if they have no other offers.
Never said it did dude , it's just something funny, and medicine related. :rolleyes: It's more interesting than the I have 15 A*s will Oxford automatically reject me threads!
Saffie
i think you might be missing my point...

they send this letter to people in case they miss their offers as well as for if they have no other offers.

Oh sorry, wow and you're the one who's actually blonde, I'm just being silly!

(I blame my blonde mother!)
Reply 8
Philosoraptor
Oh sorry, wow and you're the one who's actually blonde, I'm just being silly!

(I blame my blonde mother!)
STALKER!!

ahem.
Lol no! You've mentioned it enough + posted a photo etc etc.
It might not be that he's gone down a gem - they've redrawn the boundaries so suddenly I have a light green one! Except that I shouldn't really have one :smile:
Reps gone weird, I have loads of gems :s-smilie:

Yeah, I got this in the post a couple of weeks ago. Never mind, it's not at all tempting, and I've pulled out of UCAS so yeah.
theredsox
It might not be that he's gone down a gem - they've redrawn the boundaries so suddenly I have a light green one! Except that I shouldn't really have one :smile:

That only happened today hun, I asked before today :smile:
Please excuse my ignorance :smile:
:smile: I love you - :p: of course I do.:smile:
Reply 15
You don't love me though :P

Maybe I should actually get round to sending them dogs.

How you get all those gems?
Because I'm a cool guy? :wink: :smile:
A cool guy who loves dogs? :smile:
i would just emailed them back saying "No thanks, i was too good for you anyway.."
Reply 19
well done iceman! i got a letter last weekend...and i felt exactly the same wayyy!

Latest

Trending

Trending