The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Applicant day

Hey,

Got an invitation to Applicant Day for Law at wondered who else got the invite. I heard that they conduct informal interviews and I'm not sure if it's true.
Original post by Iheanacho
Hey,

Got an invitation to Applicant Day for Law at wondered who else got the invite. I heard that they conduct informal interviews and I'm not sure if it's true.

Hi Iheanacho,

The School of Law do not hold interviews for applicants. The Applicant Visit Day will give you a chance to explore the School, meet lecturers and academics and attend a taster lecture.

Hope that helps :smile:

Camilla
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi Iheanacho,

The School of Law do not hold interviews for applicants. The Applicant Visit Day will give you a chance to explore the School, meet lecturers and academics and attend a taster lecture.

Hope that helps :smile:

Camilla

Hello there, i just wondered does it matter if you miss the applicants day? like if you already have an offer, will it affect your chances of getting a place at the university in some way?
Original post by Terminator01
Hello there, i just wondered does it matter if you miss the applicants day? like if you already have an offer, will it affect your chances of getting a place at the university in some way?

Hey,

It really depends on what the conditions of your offer are and if they require you to attend a meeting or interview or whether they specify your attendance is a condition of your offer. If you are unsure of this, then please PM me some more details about which course you have applied for.

I would recommend trying to come along if you are able to. The Applicant Visit Day offers a more detailed experience of studying at Royal Holloway and can be a really useful opportunity to help decide where you want to study.

Camilla :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending